Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
IMO any of Clemson’s coach that would even consider leaving for the current
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,295

IMO any of Clemson’s coach that would even consider leaving for the current

Dec 3, 2019, 9:27 PM

openings would be crazy to leave the great working situation they have at Clemson. They are all well paid, Dabo is a great boss, the program is built around family values and high moral standards. How many HC’s do you know that have their priorities focused on Christian beliefs, Family, allowing your kids to come to practice. The administration and BOT have your back and you have one of the best working environment’s in college football. Dabo is a unique HC and he pushes for his staff to be well compensated while giving them time with their families. When I met Tony Elliott and Brandon Streeter I could see how much they love CLEMSON, the players and working under Dabo.

If I were a coach at Clemson it would take more than a pile of money to lure me away from the best University in all of sports.

To me CLEMSON is the best!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our Coaching staff roster looks like an old depth chart.

Dec 3, 2019, 9:39 PM

I think that is the biggest factor why our guys stay, it’s home for them. It’s not just a collection of guys with jobs looking for their next job. And the guys that don’t have deep Clemson ties have tight bonds with Dabo. I think it would have to be a once in a lifetime type opportunity for any of these guys to leave in the middle of the run we are on. As much as I’d like to see Chad succeed I can’t help but think his lack of success would make them think twice about jumping ship

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They will leave eventually

Dec 3, 2019, 11:26 PM

but I'm not sure it will be for any of the job openings now. BC isnt attractive. Ole Miss, Missouri and Arkansas are a long way from competing. FSU wants someone proven, but they could do a lot worse than Elliott or Scott.

Venables kids are in school so he's staying a while, but Tony and Jeff would leave for the right job I think. No problem with that at all, but I dont think the right job is out there right now.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,295
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic