Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Our 3 weaknesses that will hurt in CFP: punting, Rt side OL & safeties
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Our 3 weaknesses that will hurt in CFP: punting, Rt side OL & safeties

Nov 28, 2018, 5:13 AM

Punting - we lose 10 or more yards with daft punt exchange

Right side OL - was exposed vs AL in Sugar Bowl last year and with BC I his year with pass protection needs to be addressed maybe move Jackson Carman to the side if not AL may have another field day

Safeties -exposed in A&M and SC need to instruct Muse not to go for interception just knock ball down he is good hitter but ply the ball

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Our 3 weaknesses that will hurt in CFP: punting, Rt side OL & safeties

Nov 28, 2018, 5:30 AM

Our strengths going into the playoffs that are going to give teams nightmare is an explosive offense, a dynamic quarterback and a front 7 that will simply get after you. This team is 12-0, not 9-3 or 10-2. Teams in the playoffs will have to prepare for a wide open Clemson offense that hits from all sides of the field. Love you guys that see the glass half empty.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2018, 7:54 AM

Against Bama we will have an edge in special teams. Punting even and kicking an edge.

Right side of OL can be neutralized with scheme.

Safeties - we got 6 weeks to get better.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2018, 8:15 AM

The problem I have with our scheme is why play 3 safeties when you can play a true corner. In addition 34 has been horrible all year in pass coverage thus the middle is wide open quite often. Good not great teams will expose our issues.I agree scheme can help with OL deficiencies but will those schemes be employed.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2018, 8:22 AM

The defense will ultimately play great in the playoffs and TL and company make to defend every patch of grass on the field. I predict our 3rd national title. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic