Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Otto Warmbier dies
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Otto Warmbier dies

Jun 19, 2017, 5:04 PM

Very sad!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Otto Warmbier dies

Jun 19, 2017, 5:11 PM

Keep his family in your prayers.

F U North Korea....your time is coming....***

Jun 19, 2017, 5:46 PM

All because he stole a political sign!!! That's.......

Jun 19, 2017, 6:04 PM

ridiculous!

Just as ridiculous as going to North Korea...

Jun 19, 2017, 6:08 PM

If anything North Korea is in the right. They have given the entire civilized world notice that you probably shouldn't visit there. The group that brought him should be embarrassed, they obviously didn't explain what a communist country is like.

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

he didnt steal anything

Jun 19, 2017, 6:10 PM [ in reply to All because he stole a political sign!!! That's....... ]

They just took him for a political pawn and torchered him into confessing. Thats the way commies roll. NK murdered an american citizen in cold blood.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anyone who visits that country

Jun 19, 2017, 8:04 PM

Is a moron. What the heck were they thinking? They hate us! It's like the moron kids that decided to hike along the border between Iran and Iraq a few years ago.

Charles Darwin wins again.

Re: Anyone who visits that country

Jun 19, 2017, 8:07 PM

My heart is broken for this family and for the loss of this young man.   No American should ever be able to travel to North Korea again.     We should not stand for this.   I don't want war with them.  They are so crazy but sanctions are not enough for what happened to this young man and his family.

Jun 19, 2017, 8:23 PM

Bomb 'em back into the stone age!

Jun 19, 2017, 8:31 PM

They are almost back to the stone age as it is. The people are starving, unless u can just kill Jong Un then u are just killing starving people

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're already in the stone age.

Jun 20, 2017, 10:14 AM [ in reply to Re: Otto Warmbier dies ]

Bomb them out of existence.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Jun 20, 2017, 2:13 AM

We had better stop fighting among ourselves and fight the real enemies. The more those who are determined to bring down President Trump only weaken this country.

I wonder if we could pull together in today's time like we did during Pearl Habor???

The verdict is out. If Obama were in office right now or even Hillary Clinton they would have my support and I would be praying for the decisions they made.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Obama made a decision for the Warmbier family.

Jun 20, 2017, 10:17 AM

He told them to keep quiet while the DPRK tortured him into a coma. The US State Department did nothing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Obama made a decision for the Warmbier family.

Jun 20, 2017, 10:36 AM

Do we have any evidence he was tortured? Usually they treat Americans pretty well so they can use them as bargaining chips.

He very well could have attempted suicide.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Re: Obama made a decision for the Warmbier family.

Jun 20, 2017, 11:44 AM [ in reply to Obama made a decision for the Warmbier family. ]

> He told them to keep quiet while the DPRK tortured
> him into a coma. The US State Department did nothing.

As it should not have.

The kid was there of his own volition. Once you enter a foreign country, you're at their mercy. You do not carry the protection of the USA on your back like a badge. If some do-gooder gets himself in over his head in some third-world hole, that's assuredly his prerogative, and I applaud both the thought and the effort. But I also won't have his back. He's the one taking that risk, and I assuredly won't get into a war for him because he went somewhere he should not have.

On the other hand, if somebody comes into the US - like Bin Laden did - and kills American citizens on American soil, yeah, then I will hunt him to the end of the Earth.

We may end up having to go to war with North Korea that because the NK regime is building missiles with the express intent of striking other nations with nuclear warheads, including the USA. I'd personally strike well before that happened and I fully expect us to; nobody trusts the Kim regime ICBM's.

I feel terrible for the kid and his family and it certainly makes the NK regime look even more despicable. But in terms of real-world politics it also doesn't change much beyond making that regime stink even worse than they already do. With they simply don't seem to care about.

FWIW, It will bite them eventually. You convince everyone you're a mad dog, eventually you get put down.

Clinton and Carter have both gone to NK to gain the

Jun 20, 2017, 12:09 PM

release of Americans

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic