Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Oregon's loss..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,082

Oregon's loss..

Oct 3, 2014, 1:59 AM

Means ESecPN gets their wish..nothing but talk of all four teams in the playoff being from the mightiest NFL like conference in the history of college football...they already have the whole weekend of nothing but SEC, so the narrative will fit well...looks like I'll be skipping College Gameday this week...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oregon's loss..

Oct 3, 2014, 6:03 AM

There's still Oklahoma.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why in the world would anyone waste a Sat morning...

Oct 3, 2014, 6:22 AM

watching gameday? ll you have to do is record it and FF through the bullshift parts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

PAC 12 winner will get it.

Oct 3, 2014, 6:34 AM

Probably UCLA, FSU will get in if no losses, and OK gets in probably as well.

SEC still probably only gonna get one team.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FSU has flirted with two losses already.***

Oct 3, 2014, 7:40 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

It'll be interesting, JFB, to see how the season progresses

Oct 3, 2014, 7:58 AM [ in reply to PAC 12 winner will get it. ]

and how the committee votes.

Although I believe the best four teams should be in the playoffs - despite conference affiliations - I don't believe for a moment the four-team format would survive any one conference having two or three teams being selected, especially if from the SEC.

I believe an eight-team format to be the best scenario, thus spreading the wealth, so to speak. Then, if two teams from one conference are selected, the public outcry would be stifled.

I, also, believe the NCAA is going to have to address all this pre-season and early-season polling in order to eliminate any stacking or undue influence from the media. In fact there should be no polls until the committee releases its first - about mid season. Given the long-standing traditions of these polls, the NCAA's involvement will be difficult at best. However, tough-minded leadership, if at all possible, by the NCAA needs to tackle the problem immediately.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Big is praying Nebraska wins tomorrow and wins

Oct 3, 2014, 8:50 AM

Out.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,082
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic