Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
PSA: Fan rants and vocal minority
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 602

PSA: Fan rants and vocal minority

Oct 13, 2014, 10:11 AM

Consider this a public service announcement to the Tiger faithful.

Yes, there are a lot of people running around on message boards and calling in on talk shows bashing the coaches, some players, play calling, etc. Please remember the venue in which these are taking place. For some, it is their opportunity to be an "expert" for 30 seconds. For others, it's an avenue of venting frustration, some of which is understandable, while fully realizing that there are significantly more positives than negatives with Clemson football.

I will also pass along, if you do not like what you see on the board today, please never come to this board during a game. I happened to check in only in an attempt to get an update on Watson, and it was simply shocking. Trust me, TNet during a game is not for the pumper or feint of heart.

Finally, I am very proud of what our team accomplished on Saturday. That goes for the coaches and players and fans in the stands. Yes, there are still some issues that need to be worked on, and I'm sure the coaches would be the first to state this. However, we saw our beloved Tiger players give it their heart and soul in that game, and pull out a win in the type of game we surely would have lost a few years ago.

GO TIGERS! BEAT BC!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hrrrmph hrrrrmph hrrrmph!!!***

Oct 13, 2014, 10:27 AM

Re: PSA: Fan rants and vocal minority

Oct 13, 2014, 10:30 AM

It's funny that 15 to 20 idiots that complain about everything on Tnet somehow define our whole fan base. Most college football message boards have complaint threads that everyone has to post in if they want to ##### and whine. One poster here can start 20 threads in an hour.

Oct 13, 2014, 11:01 AM

Great post. I did the same thing during the game at Death Valley. Trying to find out some Watson info & was shocked at what I saw on tnet. Won't make that mistake again.

Oct 13, 2014, 11:06 AM

I did the same my only question is do these people watch the game alone shut up in a room and have nobody to talk to so they vent on Tnet

Or maybe there were some issues with our coaches,

Oct 13, 2014, 11:12 AM

players and playcalling.

Jesus Christ. Win or lose everything is not sunshine and rainbows. We played some horrible offensive football Saturday, made terrible coaching decisions and play calls, and got bailed out by an awesome defense.

Is this idea that we can't criticize anyone just the millennials and their 'everyone gets a trophy and nobody can feel bad ever' mentality taking over?

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 602
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic