Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Open Letter To Tajh Boyd
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Open Letter To Tajh Boyd

Nov 26, 2013, 6:36 PM

Tajh,

We thank you for everything you have done for the Clemson program. We thank you for the exciting plays and games your talent brought to Clemson. The 52 records, All-American status, ACC Championship is without question among the greatest to ever wear the uniform.

Some people in here may get upset about what I'm about to say.....But the ones who " get it " understand completely.

This Saturday nights game is not just another game. It's not just something you haven't accomplished yet. It's EVERYTHING! It's everything for the rest of your life. We thank you for everything you have done but understand that after this weekend you will be judged. Your LEGACY is on the line. Everything you have done will all come down to this weekend and you better believe it maters. It matters every single day in this state. It matters at work,school,church or wherever you go. It matters at the water cooler. It matters! It matters! It matters!

Unfortunately life is tough at times. But everything you have done here at Clemson will all come down to this game. For those of us that has lived this rivalry for many years understand what im saying. Lay it all on the line,Tajh. IT MATTERS!

GO Tigers....and do what we know you can do.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel you! Go Tigers Fight***

Nov 26, 2013, 6:44 PM

nut check time

Nov 26, 2013, 7:01 PM

no time for the deer in headlights look after he's been hit a time or two

Re: Open Letter To Offensive Line

Nov 26, 2013, 7:48 PM

Please block for him so this wont be an issue. Thanks!

Re: Open Letter To Tajh Boyd

Nov 26, 2013, 8:15 PM

An extreme view of what is important in remembering the career of one of the greatest tigers ever. As a long time tiger fan, since seeing my first game looking through the fence in 1938 when I was nine years old, I remember the great accomplishments of Banks McFadden, Bobby Gage, Fred Cone, and all the rest of the great players down through the years. But for the life of me I don't Remember whether they beat the Gamecocks or not. I assume they did most of the time based on our 100 year dominance of the Gamecocks!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is not his legacy. His legacy will be earned...

Nov 26, 2013, 8:29 PM

when he looks back at his many successes (family, career, etc.). His contributions to society and life will become his legacy. He may or may not succeed in the NFL but that will be his next endeavor. And I promise you, whether he succeeds at that, or at many other things in his life, he will not be defined by the losses he endured at Clemson. He will be defined by his successes.

Years and years from now, we as fans, however, will still be crying about those 4 games Tajh lost to the coots. 20 years from now, I'll have an argument with someone about whether it was 4 or 5. We'll have to look it up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

total tee

Nov 26, 2013, 8:36 PM

Imo...i think this his legacy. Most Clemson tigers will agree with me.

If boyd doesn't win Saturday he will live with this for the rest of his life.

Every single time he comes back for a banquet or golf outing....or just to hang out with the guys....this would hang over his head.

He MUST WIN!!!! Yes, its his legacy.

Nov 26, 2013, 8:56 PM

Amen. This "every game is huge", nonchalant type attitude coming from our coaches and some of our players is very disgusting. If that is all you have to say in front of a camera, just don't bother because the fans don't want to hear that crap. Matter of fact, I don't want to hear crap like Beasely's borderline bulletin board material either.

This week of all weeks should be 100% media free as far as the players are concerned. Especially considering that we've dropped 4 in row to these ########. No more talk...talk with your shoulder pads Saturday, nothing more, nothing less. And if you guys think "Fear the Thumb" is bad, if we end up losing again, they're already talking about using Dabo's "5 out of 10" comment against us.

Dec 1, 2013, 11:02 AM

WELL....

Hate on me all you want to guys.... But this Tajh being the best QB ever for Clemson is total BS.

Legacy tarnished

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic