Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Which article is most shocking for BLM protesters?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Which article is most shocking for BLM protesters?

Jun 29, 2020, 8:03 AM

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/2-teenage-boys-shot-death-asking-man-tall-102656303--abc-news-topstories.html
">

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/couple-aims-guns-at-protesters-072204408.html
">

Do not start on the thought that we do not know the race of the shooter of the 2 boys either, if it was a white dude the headline would be "White man kills 2 black teens".

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they have a picture of the shooter, we can guess his race***

Jun 29, 2020, 8:26 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why don't you go ask some?

Jun 29, 2020, 8:29 AM

why do you keep coming in posing rhetorical questions? IF you REALLY want to find out more about the movement, then do some #### homework and go find some folks to talk to in real life.

otherwise, stop coming in here with the predominately white male crowd asking questions that you have already decided you know the answer to.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

Re: Why don't you go ask some?

Jun 29, 2020, 8:50 AM

SO you gonna make me stop coming here, bahahaahah. You be a funny little dude. It is a valid question because I would like to see how others view the 2 articles.

2 Kids shot and killed over nothing is a sad day for anyone, is is beyond senseless. The 2 white folks rushing out the door pointing weapons at folks was equally senseless. 1st off one should never point a weapon unless ready to pull the trigger, secondly unless they presented a direct threat by crossing the property line they are in the wrong too.

Re: Why don't you go ask some?

Jun 29, 2020, 8:52 AM

SO my answer is neither is more shocking as both are equal. Like I said until we stop screaming at each other nothing is gonna get fixed.

I don’t think anyone has ever been more wrong on t-net

Jun 29, 2020, 8:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Why don't you go ask some? ]

Tiger2Time said:

You be a funny little dude.

Way to assume you know who you’re talking to

Re: I don’t think anyone has ever been more wrong on t-net

Jun 29, 2020, 9:05 AM

I suggest you look in the mirror. Anyone demanding someone leave a public message board is a little man in my book.

Oof***

Jun 29, 2020, 9:10 AM

Re: Oof***

Jun 29, 2020, 9:18 AM

Quite the thought provoking reply Robert, I expected nothing less from you.

*oofing intensifies****

Jun 29, 2020, 9:21 AM

What do you know?

Jun 29, 2020, 1:08 PM

You're just a chick.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If the oof gets any worse, consult a doctor.***

Jun 29, 2020, 1:23 PM [ in reply to *oofing intensifies**** ]

null

psssst...

Jun 29, 2020, 9:30 AM [ in reply to Re: I don’t think anyone has ever been more wrong on t-net ]

nope

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You didn't ask others how they felt. You ask others how they

Jun 29, 2020, 9:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Why don't you go ask some? ]

thought, very specifically, BLM protesters thought.

And no, not once did I imply I was going to MAKE you stop coming here. I just suggested that you actually take the time and try and learn something instead of perpetuating whatever fallacies exist in your head.

oh, and I am definitely not a 'funny little dude'

Jun 29, 2020, 9:44 AM

nm

pigs?

Jun 29, 2020, 9:53 AM

tanks in advance

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Look up! That was the point that went over your head...

Jun 29, 2020, 1:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Why don't you go ask some? ]

How much value do you think there is in asking an audience that is probably 60% conservative and 95% white what members of a predominantly black and liberal organization find shocking?

How accurate do you think your poll results are?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Then incomprehensibly and stupidly lashing out at the

Jun 29, 2020, 12:41 PM

black woman who provides a legitimate response to him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

This is weird. This is a message board, right?***

Jun 29, 2020, 1:25 PM [ in reply to Look up! That was the point that went over your head... ]

null

"More" shocking.

Jun 29, 2020, 8:40 AM

When there are only two things, you generally want the comparative rather than the superlative.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

That they picked khakis and pink polos for their militia

Jun 29, 2020, 8:48 AM

uniform?

Re: That they picked khakis and pink polos for their militia

Jun 29, 2020, 9:12 AM

Country Club dress code possibly?

Re: "More" shocking.

Jun 29, 2020, 8:57 AM [ in reply to "More" shocking. ]

Noted, english was never my favorite subject. Actually I hated the diagraming sentences .

Jun 29, 2020, 9:03 AM

English was my major. If there is one piece of wisdom I gained, it's that no one should major in English.

https://econ.video/2018/05/17/john-mulaney-majoring-in-english/

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Jun 29, 2020, 9:08 AM

It is a valuable asset later in life I have found out. Too late for this old dog though.

I was wondering why I kept scrolling for a 3rd article***

Jun 29, 2020, 9:59 AM [ in reply to "More" shocking. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Chicago shooting is obviously the tragedy.

Jun 29, 2020, 9:33 AM

So senseless. Two young men, gone. The reports indicate that the only interaction was them admiring his height. And he slaughtered them.

This over a Father's Day weekend in Chicago that saw 104 people shot, 15 of them fatally. In one weekend.

Brighter days ahead, I'm sure, once they get rid of their police force.

Speaking of getting rid of the police force, that second story is also terrible. Is it not against the law to point a gun at someone? I don't know the ins-and-outs of it when you are on your property. Nothing seems to be enforced anymore. The people were described as "protesters"...not that we can believe the media. But if that's all they were, and they weren't doing any damage, etc., then all that couple did was make a slightly uncomfortable situation much, much worse.

null

In NC if you point a gun at me, I can kill you

Jun 29, 2020, 1:32 PM

and will most likely be found not guilty.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, "brandishing a weapon" or something like that?

Jun 29, 2020, 1:35 PM

Even in "gun friendly" states that permit open carry and what not, I'm pretty sure you have no right to point a gun at another citizen, and if you do without any reason to fear for your safety, you are committing a crime.

null

Are there any BLM protesters in here?

Jun 29, 2020, 12:58 PM

I don't know who to ask.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I went to the Clemson rally

Jun 29, 2020, 1:26 PM

so I guess I count as one

AMA time!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

IDK. Let me ask "my African American over here" and get

Jun 29, 2020, 1:27 PM

back to you.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Which article is most shocking for BLM protesters?

Jun 29, 2020, 3:20 PM

Answer: A

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic