Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ooops, there it is!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 671

Ooops, there it is!

May 21, 2020, 8:19 PM

I wish I could get one with the Presidential seal on it.

Ford plant today. He said he'd worn it in another area, I knew someone would get a pic.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only sheeple wear masks

May 22, 2020, 8:48 AM

President Bonespurs didn’t want anybody to snap a pic

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't get why it's a big deal.

May 22, 2020, 9:28 AM

Is it embarrassing for him to be seen with a mask on? Does he think people will think poorly of him for it, or something? I think we've all seen enough people with masks on, that it wouldn't make him look weird or something.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He wants to portray an image of strength and fearlessness

May 22, 2020, 9:57 AM

I can understand the concept of not wanting to cause a panic and calm down fears.

I cannot understand the anger and vitriol that people have when asked to wear one though.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't relate to the idea that "strong and fearless"

May 22, 2020, 10:37 AM

means not wearing a mask. Wearing a mask has nothing to do with how strong a person is.

I think it's an attempt to show strength. The same way

May 22, 2020, 10:18 AM [ in reply to I don't get why it's a big deal. ]

Bush insisted on addressing the nation from the WH instead of while cowering in some bunker somewhere after 9/11.

I'm not saying I agree with it - I'm just saying I think that's what it is...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where Bush's strength portrayal was a sign of the

May 22, 2020, 10:34 AM

country's strength to foreign nations and unity. And Trump's is his narcissistic strength of himself and makes foreign nations laugh at us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: I don't get why it's a big deal.

May 22, 2020, 10:36 AM [ in reply to I don't get why it's a big deal. ]

There is a growing portion of his cult that are angered by having to wear masks at the market. He needs to pander to them.

It's a clear symbol of someone who is otherwise...

May 22, 2020, 11:32 AM [ in reply to I don't get why it's a big deal. ]

not self-confident. It's a sign of weakness of character and one that I am sometimes guilty of myself. For some it may be simple vanity, for other perhaps it is a sense of inadequacy in some other area. But the fact that wearing a mask is incredibly simple and easy, and could potentially carry very real benefits for you and people you are exposed to throughout the day means that people who don't wear them are being kind of selfish ######## when they don't, myself included.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's one thing if he thinks it would hurt him in some way

May 22, 2020, 11:49 AM

I have heard people say that, that the masks actually are in a way unhealthy. I probably don't agree, but I can respect that mindset, at least. But to not wear it out of some sense of pride or because of spite? That's not good.

Re: Ooops, there it is!

May 22, 2020, 10:52 AM

He just did it to #### off and trigger you Trump-haters. And you jerks delivered!! LMAO

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 22, 2020, 2:54 PM

He just did it to #### off and trigger you Trump-haters. And you jerks delivered!! LMAO

Actually, there is nothing angry in my post, I was sort of making fun of him for getting caught wearing a mask.

You're clearly a rising junior in high school and I'd expect your reading comprehension to be a little higher. ;)

May 22, 2020, 3:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Ooops, there it is! ]

It's too bad someone didn't gag TheRump from mid-February to May 1st. Probably would have saved up to 40,000 deaths if the US had been prepared. Early-on, TheRump and FoxFakeNews lied about the serious nature of C-19 to keep the stock market prices high.
What a jerk. Obviously only cares about the rich people!

Busted!

May 22, 2020, 11:27 AM

He actually told the truth about having worn one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes I’m confused by this. Is Felix making fun of

May 22, 2020, 11:38 AM

Trump for wearing a mask, when he said he did?

null

I think he's probably referring to the fact

May 22, 2020, 11:51 AM

that the President said something to the effect of, he didn't want the press to see him in one, but it looks like someone got a photo.

Re: Yes I’m confused by this. Is Felix making fun of

May 22, 2020, 2:50 PM [ in reply to Yes I’m confused by this. Is Felix making fun of ]

Swarley said:

Trump for wearing a mask, when he said he did?

A little. Trump has made it plainly obvious to anyone, that he believes that opening up the country is a necessity for the prospect of his re-election. He has downplayed the Pandemic from the beginning because his strongest argument for reelection was the economy. All of the early reporting on the virus' spread emphasized not only the health risk but the certainty of economic impact on the whole world.

In keeping with his mindset, he's refused to be seen wearing a mask because he STILL wants to downplay the risks to get the economy going. So my post, is a little tease at him for getting caught wearing one. When recently interviewed he said he wasn't going to wear a mask in front of cameras because he didn't want to give the 'lame-stream media' the satisfaction of seeing him wear one.

On the Pandemic, if the U.S. were the only country to take such drastic measures as closing schools and imposing 'stay at home' orders on citizens, then I think an argument could be made for some sort of political motive or operation going on. The fact that evey country in the world has done it, confirms that this is a real Pandemic with real bad outcomes for a lot of innocent people.

Re: Yes I’m confused by this. Is Felix making fun of

May 22, 2020, 7:00 PM

"Trump has made it plainly obvious to anyone, that he believes that opening up the country is a necessity for the prospect of his re-election."

So you can categorically remove any desire Trump might have for America to start an economic recovery and help the people? You just somehow know that making americans financially healthy again isn't really what he wants to do?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's a good one

May 23, 2020, 12:47 AM

I'd say you were one funny m*ther f*cker if I didn't know you were serious.

Replies: 18
| visibility 671
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic