Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tesla Roadster arrived on Monday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Tesla Roadster arrived on Monday

Dec 6, 2017, 3:43 PM

It's quite the departure from the usual cars I drive but I am getting used to it. I am really having a hard time dealing with the constant threat of hot girls sucking me off at stop lights. Also, it is so eco friendly I feel like I am saving the planet.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does it have wireless charging tho?***

Dec 6, 2017, 3:46 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can you send animated emojis with it?***

Dec 6, 2017, 3:47 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I LOVE TESLA!

Dec 6, 2017, 3:49 PM

Great album! Tesla made certain they played a high energy show with great song selection. They, of course, played their biggest hits but they also managed to sprinkle in some awesome covers such as a shortened version of Truckin by the Grateful Dead, Mother's Little Helper by the Rolling Stones, (which they pull off wonderfully!), We Can Work it Out by the Beatles, and of course "Signs" by the Five Man Electrical Jam. Sound quality is top notch, (they must have had a talented sound guy that night), and the crowd is practically in a frenzy! (Which is odd considering they were from Sacramento, CA. and they were playing at the Trocadero in Philadelphia, PA.- Beautiful venue!) This album brings back wonderful memories of being 15 years old and riding around the Southeastern USA on a Greyhound bus playing for a traveling softball team. I would pop on my headphones and listen to the album over and over again. This is one of those albums you can play from start to finish; the banter between songs is nearly as much fun as the songs themselves. Do yourself a favor and listen to this album. It holds up well...

How many mile does it get on a full tank of smugness?***

Dec 6, 2017, 3:54 PM

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only about 250

Dec 6, 2017, 3:56 PM

And if you're in an area without Starbucks you're fugged.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Smugness really never gets you very far.***

Dec 6, 2017, 3:57 PM

Only in your own mined.***

Dec 6, 2017, 3:57 PM

Excuse me, Smuggy McSmugnerton***

Dec 6, 2017, 4:00 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It doesn't. Not really.

Dec 6, 2017, 4:02 PM

He answered smugly.

Coincidentally, neither do electric cars***

Dec 6, 2017, 4:02 PM [ in reply to Smugness really never gets you very far.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

but they went cross the cuntry wiff one on the Today show

Dec 6, 2017, 4:08 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Then, then...

Dec 6, 2017, 4:12 PM

the country's only 250 miles acrost??????

Wow, that's a long way.

Yeah, maybe if the earth was round, lollers***

Dec 6, 2017, 4:14 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My boss adysfunctional U had an all electric Ford Focus

Dec 6, 2017, 5:53 PM [ in reply to Coincidentally, neither do electric cars*** ]

He lived in Greenville. the car had a max range of about 55 miles. Seemed like that was pushing it a but for my tastes, but he was kind of a smug a-hole anyway.

That's not even engrish.

Dec 6, 2017, 5:56 PM

It was supodda read:

My boss at dysfunctional U had an all electric Ford Focus. He lived in Greenville. The car had a max range of about 55 miles. He had to charge it every time he got to campus, but he got to park in spaces that were closer then the handicapped spots. Seemed like that was pushing it a bit for my tastes, but he was kind of a smug a-hole anyway.

I see what you did there. LOOK.

Dec 6, 2017, 4:58 PM

I was rockin' an iPhone 6. Over 3 years old. Battery sucked. An iPhone 8 would have been $850, so is there really THAT much difference? I just did the payment plan thing. $38/month for 30 months. Pure, unadulterated H8n-style. Of course, it's the same price as giving them the $ all at once, so I dunno why I should give them free money, amirite?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Roadster?

Dec 6, 2017, 10:40 PM

Like 10 years old Roadster?

Would you be interested in renting it out for a couple days?

Dec 7, 2017, 12:16 AM

http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/a14106521/competitor-tore-apart-a-rented-tesla-to-learn-its-secrets/?src=nl&mag=pop&list=nl_pnl_news&date=120617

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic