Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Seriously With TL And Our WR Reciever Pool
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Seriously With TL And Our WR Reciever Pool

Jul 29, 2018, 9:39 AM

Can we go with a formation of a Center, 2 Guards, TL and 7 WRs?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only if our WR start to help when the defense rushes more

Jul 29, 2018, 9:45 AM

guys than the OL can block. We will see that every game this year because of the succcess Alabama had defending us. That game was not even as close as the score.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mave

Jul 29, 2018, 9:53 AM

Found Juan .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Almost everybody tried that. Only Bama had the personell

Jul 29, 2018, 9:57 AM [ in reply to Only if our WR start to help when the defense rushes more ]

to have success doing it for four quarters. You obviously didn’t watch many games last year.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Only if our WR start to help when the defense rushes more

Jul 29, 2018, 10:29 AM [ in reply to Only if our WR start to help when the defense rushes more ]

Man you coots really don't have anywhere to go or anything to do . I can't wait till womens vollyball season starts . Then maybe you will be occupied enough to stay away .

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 29, 2018, 10:37 AM

Remember he is on our forum to talk about a Real championship football team, not a women's football team which apparently that's what they have down in Columbia. So when a coot starts dribbling the chicken talk, it is easy to spot and not worth paying attention to.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 29, 2018, 10:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Only if our WR start to help when the defense rushes more ]

I can’t like this post enough. ??

Jul 29, 2018, 11:00 AM [ in reply to Only if our WR start to help when the defense rushes more ]

You are right it was even closer than the score. The turnovers and points off of turnovers are the reason why there was such a large gap. For the most part the D held its own again and shut them down. If you hold Alabama to 261 total yards then I would say the D did really well.

Re: Seriously With TL And Our WR Reciever Pool

Jul 29, 2018, 9:55 AM

Yes, but some of those WRs are going to be ineligible on pass plays and will probably get run over and killed by DEs and LBs - so, we might as well develop a few OTs, TEs and RBs.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic