Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Only at South Carolina
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Only at South Carolina

Jul 27, 2017, 8:20 AM

Can you lose by 49 points to your rival, en route to them winning the national championship, and then in the offseason have players and recruits talking trash about said rival.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Only at South Carolina

Jul 27, 2017, 8:57 AM

I'd try to talk about WBB or bass fishing, if CLEMSON had either of those sports(?). Do we have those? I could just lie I guess.

Apparently, having a bad case of diahorreah of the mouth...

Jul 27, 2017, 9:09 AM

is a prerequisite for admission at $CU.

Their players, very few of whom had a committable offer from Clemson not to mention that most of the players on their roster would have zero chance of making the two-deep at Clemson, act just like their fans (ignorant, mouthy and deluded).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

We reloaded, they recooted and their fans are too stupid

Jul 27, 2017, 9:12 AM

to understand that they can't catch up like that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's the kind of culture that Muschamp is allowing to be established

Jul 27, 2017, 9:13 AM

and it will not serve them well. Our guys have not gone out of their way to respond yet as far as I know but you can bet they are talking amongst themselves about all of this. I'm sure our guys will answer questions from the media if asked but more importantly they will respond accordingly on the field. I may have to change my handle to CootBeatdown2017 when this is all said and done.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's the kind of culture that Muschamp is allowing to be established

Jul 27, 2017, 10:16 AM

Our guys are not going to spend time thinking or commenting on a team or a bunch of players that pose no competition. Why should they? They will focus on those losers when their week rolls around. Unlike us fans, they are focusing on the first game and getting ready for Kent State.

Re: It's the kind of culture that Muschamp is allowing to be established

Jul 27, 2017, 10:51 AM

I agree with you. It doesn't consume their thoughts and energy at all. But you best believe they've heard these things. It has all been said publicly and they probably laughed at it. They will be chomping at the bit in November. Yes they will be focused on whoever they play next. That is the culture Dabo has established. He doesn't allow the team to dwell on the past nor does he allow them to look ahead to any opponent until we play them.

Jul 27, 2017, 9:19 AM

Their new favorite thing is bashing us for recruiting out of state kids. Which is actually quite comical because we get to basically pick and choose who we want, not settle for some in-state 3* just because he lives near Columbia.

We have commitments from 4 of the top 6 in the state (not even counting BT Potter, the #1 kicker in America), but really more like 5 of the top 7 because Xavier Thomas is still a Florence kid in my mind. And had we not filled up at DE so quick we probably could have had a better shot at Stephon Wynn too which would have meant 6 of the top 8 players in the state. But SCar fans can keep hanging their hat on "good in-state recruiting" or whatever.

Jul 27, 2017, 9:58 AM

I know what you mean PJ they never shut up it's mind blowing, had we lost that bad to them and they won a title you wouldn't find me nowhere near a message board or sports related website.

Someone said it really well the other day when they said...

Jul 27, 2017, 11:14 AM

dealing with $CU fans is like playing chess with a pigeon.

No matter how good you are or how much you dominate the game, the pigeon is going to s#!7 all over everything and strut around like he won.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Old saying: You are who you're coached by.***

Jul 27, 2017, 10:36 AM

when they only lose by 35 this year - you will hear about

Jul 27, 2017, 10:44 AM

the gap closing and 'can't wait till next year' - coots are so predictable.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The mouth of Alabama and the trophy case of...

Jul 27, 2017, 12:41 PM

Wait, what trophy case?

Jul 27, 2017, 12:51 PM

They have added wimmins flag football. They will be champions as long as tigers don't have a team.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic