Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Only Tiger fans would truly understand!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,137

Only Tiger fans would truly understand!

Sep 7, 2012, 8:58 AM

The year is 2024 and the United States has just elected the first woman as President of the United States.

A few days after the election, the president-elect calls her father in Walhalla and asks, "So, Dad, I assume you will becoming to my inauguration?

"I don't think so. It's a long drive; your mom isn't as young as she used to be, we'll have the dog with us, and my arthritis is acting up in my knee."

"Don't worry about it, Dad, I'll send Air Force One or another support aircraft to pick you up and take you home, and a limousine will pick you up at your door," she said.

"I don't know. Everybody will be so fancy. What would your mother wear?"

"Oh, Dad," she replied, "I'll make sure she has a wonderful gown custom-made by one of the best designers in New York ."

"Honey," Dad complained, "You know we can't eat those rich foods you and your friends like to eat."

The President-elect responded, "Don't worry, Dad. The entire affair is going to be handled by the best caterer in D.C. And I'll ensure your meals are salt-free. Dad, I really want you to come."

So her parents reluctantly agreed, and on January 20, 2024 arrived to see their daughter sworn in as President of the United States.

The parents of the new President are seated in the front row. The President's dad sees that a Senator is sitting next to him and leans over and whispers, "You see that woman up there with her hand on the Bible, becoming President of the United States?"

The Senator whispered in reply, "Yes, sir, I sure do."

Dad says proudly,

"Her brother played football at Clemson".

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Only Tiger fans would truly understand!

Sep 7, 2012, 9:09 AM

Nice!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep. +1.***

Sep 7, 2012, 9:24 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This post is why we need multiple TUing ability***

Sep 7, 2012, 9:47 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You sir are a true Tiger fan. POTY.***

Sep 7, 2012, 11:16 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

thought this was going to be that the inaguration was being

Sep 7, 2012, 12:49 PM

held on the same day as a bowl game so he couldn't attend. That's what I would be thinking.

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

Bowl games in Feb?***

Sep 7, 2012, 1:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love it!!!! GO TIGERS!! TU for you!!***

Sep 7, 2012, 1:15 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

fake

Sep 7, 2012, 1:27 PM

there is no presidential inauguration in 2024

Where were you when we had all that Big12 talk? We could

Sep 7, 2012, 1:49 PM

have used your investigative skills then.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,137
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic