Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
a challenge needs to be issued to our fans. If we want
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

a challenge needs to be issued to our fans. If we want

Oct 5, 2014, 7:04 PM

an elite program we want elite fans too. Be an elite fan. Arrive in time for kickoff. Stay though the half and be there to the final whistle. Being a Clemson fan bears a great responsibility for those he came before. Honor their spirit and become a part of their great legacy.

Elite fans pack their stadium from start to finish. Elite fans crave the football game--not the social scene.

Clemson is moving toward an elite program. It deserves elite fans.

Start this coming Saturday. Make Death Valley the loudest place in college football from start to finish.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message was edited by: AThomas®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I always do my part. Start to finish***

Oct 5, 2014, 7:14 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: a challenge needs to be issued to our fans. If we want

Oct 5, 2014, 7:18 PM

I refuse to leave until I sing my SECOND Alma Mater of the day. No way, no how, no matter what the score!

I've been 1 for 47 yrs.***

Oct 5, 2014, 7:45 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only time i ever left early was during 2 lightning delays

Oct 5, 2014, 8:05 PM

when fans had to leave the stadium multiple times. We left and returned once. 2nd time, we just left. Rain and lightning were too extreme for us.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i staid that whole game.. so i must be awesome and you must

Oct 5, 2014, 8:46 PM

the reason every thing bad has ever happened, right?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Translation:

Oct 5, 2014, 8:08 PM

take the frat goons' tickets away and give them to real fans

I know a lot of people who go for nothing but the

Oct 5, 2014, 8:49 PM

tailgating and the social scene. I'm talking shelling out a lot of money for primo parking spots and elaborate tailgating setups, then either pack it up and go home when the game starts, or stay at the tailgate during the entire game, never setting foot in the stadium. I know a lot of other people who say "we went to the game Saturday", who don't have tickets or a parking spot, and never actually go into the stadium, but instead drift from tailgate to tailgate the entire time.

I suspect there are a lot of people who have a little bit of this mentality, but still buy tickets and go into the stadium for the game. For them it's still not about the game, but about the event. They may or may not stay for the whole game - that's not why they are there.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: I know a lot of people who go for nothing but the

Oct 5, 2014, 8:53 PM

I know someone like that, too. A co-worker (well she does not work much and is really dumb) always says her and husband are going to the game. But they do not have tickets or want tickets. she thinks going to a tailgate is going to the game. I just look at her and shake my head. she is not worth arguing with. Heck, I a have asked who won some games and she had no clue

I really don't get it. Pay all that money for tickets. wait

Oct 5, 2014, 9:01 PM

all year for this and people leave their seats at halftime to tailgate (which they have had tons of time to do beforehand or afterward) or they are Scared of a little traffic. It looks terrible on TV and to the rest of the country like the program is in total disarray. They really need to address this. You leave you don't get back in.

I agree that we need more fans in the stands.

Oct 5, 2014, 9:15 PM

Saturday's attendance was a little light with a lot of empty seats in the corners. Wish we had a way to fill the seats. I wouldn't care if they severely discounted those tickets.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One way to stop it...

Oct 5, 2014, 9:23 PM

Is do like everyother stadium kn the country does...if yu leave, you LEAVE. No returning to the stadium. People leave in the 2nd quarter and come back in the 4th if "the game is close". That is BS. Simply dont let them reenter the stadium and people will stay.

Re: One way to stop it...

Oct 5, 2014, 9:25 PM

Amen!!! Only way to stop it.

Re: One way to stop it...

Oct 5, 2014, 10:38 PM [ in reply to One way to stop it... ]

Agreed. I stayed the whole game and halftime. Screamed my lungs out even after it was 41-0 and we were on D. It's an honor to go to the game. I don't want to miss any of it. It's ridiculous when I see people coming in during the second qtr or leave early. Lets support our Tigers!

Go Tigers!

why can't we use our pass-outs, as long as we are back

Oct 5, 2014, 10:40 PM

in our seats by the 2nd half kick-off?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

West endzone looked a third full halfway of the 3rd quarter.

Oct 4, 2023, 9:41 AM

Unreal that the game is 2nd to the social scene when it is only at Clemson 7 days a year. Need the 80's mentality back.

Re: West endzone looked a third full halfway of the 3rd quarter.

Oct 5, 2014, 11:01 PM

Same group can't get to their seats on time for kickoff. Same people every week. Enough is enough! People that TRY to walk in front of me during our Hill entrance get their own special 25 seconds. Not vulgar just stern. It is about respect.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic