Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
One thing to remember for the posters that bring up the 10+
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 542

One thing to remember for the posters that bring up the 10+

Dec 2, 2013, 10:35 AM

win seasons, and the program is better overall than it has been in some time arguments (by the way, they are valid, strong points), a significant part of your employee evaluation if you are the head coach of Clemson is also whether you are beating S.Carolina. Don't act like this isn't important for the head coach at Clemson to accomplish. It is.

By the way, this is not anything close to a Dabo's not getting it done, get rid of 'em, etc. post. I don't believe that at all. But it irritates me a little when I get the message from some that it's as if it should be wholly disregarded that we just lost our fifth in a row to the coots as if it's inconsequential.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One thing to remember for the posters that bring up the 10+

Dec 2, 2013, 10:45 AM

No coach survives always losing to their rival, and Dabo will be no different if he can't get over this hump. If he continues losing to them and we keep him, then Clemson, as a program, has really changed. None of the teams we played this year were worth a darn except UGA, FSU and USC. USC was actually very beatable Saturday night. For goodness sake, we scored 3 pts more than Florida did. I don't think you give a staff a lot of points for beating bad teams, and don't compare this to the TB era. TB had major problems, but that doesn't exonerate this coaching staff.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 542
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic