Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
One thing for certain ............
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

One thing for certain ............

Mar 15, 2014, 11:58 AM

There should be no question in anyone's mind that the Clemson basketball team went into every game this year prepared to play hard and win. Perhaps with the exception of the first Pitt game and the game in 'blue heaven' the Tigers were ready every night to play with anyone regardless of their talent. No way that Clemson can match up with a Duke or Syracuse or most other league teams with their players versus the opponent. Yet we were very much into every one of those games and really could have easily won four or five more games with a little 'luck'. I can't say enough good things about Brad Brownell and his staff. You just don't win 20 games in this league with Nnoko and Hall and Filer etc. But he did and that is a credit to the staff AND the players. The upcoming NIT games may very well be the start of something really good. Several of those games will be played on campus so let's 'git her done!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly! We all wanted the NCAA

Mar 15, 2014, 12:22 PM

tourney, and that is the goal. But, now we're going to have an opportunity to play basketball until early April and really build something for next season. I am pumped! GO TIGERS!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic