Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
One thing I wish we'd fix with the play calling is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,232

One thing I wish we'd fix with the play calling is

Nov 5, 2017, 3:32 AM

Were running KB more than our rbs combined. We have talented running backs, use them more.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just one thing?

Nov 5, 2017, 5:50 AM

We're playing games on O, and I don't mean football games. They're trying to hide their cards and when the game plan isn't working they don't adjust well.

It will not surprise me if we drop out of the top 4. I'm ok with it. KB isn't ready yet. He needs to learn the DW4 way --- cal your own plays cause the OCs aren't doing you any favors.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just one thing?

Nov 5, 2017, 7:04 AM

#4 team in the country and a legit playoff contender the year AFTER we lose dw4, Williams, Leggett, and Gillman and y'all are actually bit**ing about winning. Unbelievable... scored 38 points and left about 17 out there. Nc state is a good team guys and we had them at their place on homecoming. This was their natty. Count your blessings or look no further than the Ohio State game yesterday.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just one thing?

Nov 5, 2017, 7:11 AM

Or the Penn State game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is not a particularly good time of the month

Nov 5, 2017, 7:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Just one thing? ]

to be arguing with TotalTeeTiger®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Truth.***

Nov 5, 2017, 7:17 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,232
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic