»
Topic: One reason I am pulling for BAMA
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jan 3, 2018 10:13 AM by: chickenfriedrice
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

One reason I am pulling for BAMA

[1]
Posted: Jan 3, 2018 8:51 AM

I may have found the only Alabama fan in New Orleans who was not an arrogant preck, and talked to him for a few minutes in a bar. He said he thinks Saban is staying only until he can take Bear Bryant’s record for championship wins. Since we are already out of it this year, let’s go ahead and get him one step closer to retirement.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: One reason I am pulling for BAMA

[1]
Posted: Jan 3, 2018 8:58 AM

Then we will have a whole offseason of people talking about Dabo going to Alabama. At this point I'd be way more shocked if Dabo actually left than if he didn't leave.

Nobody wants to follow a legend. You want to follow the guy who followed the legend. So when they bring in someone to replace Saban and he gets fired for going 10-2 instead of 14-1, you want to replace that guy.

2020 student level member

No chance Dabo follows Nick at Bama***

[1]
Posted: Jan 3, 2018 9:15 AM

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: No chance Dabo follows Nick at Bama***

Posted: Jan 3, 2018 10:13 AM

Agreed.

I thought you would post about that tidecock who had

Posted: Jan 3, 2018 9:00 AM

Roll tide xmas lights on his house.

Re: One reason I am pulling for BAMA

Posted: Jan 3, 2018 10:12 AM

Yep, I'm pulling for Bama too because in my circle of friends and acquaintances the Bama fans aren't nearly as insufferable as the Georgia ones. I've had 2 of the Georgia fans get seriously upset that Trevor Lawrence is considered the No 1 recruit and not the QB they've got coming in. I try to reason with them and say that some recruiters say TL and some say Fields is No 1 but they insist Clemson is not getting the best. It's exhausting to argue with idiots so I just let them think whatever they want to.

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Two for sale lower south sec:H row:II seats 13,15(about 18 yard line) about 10 steps below the porta...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1821 people have read this post