Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Shaq Lawson: "No comparison" between Watson and Trubisky
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,524

New Story: Shaq Lawson: "No comparison" between Watson and Trubisky

Mar 9, 2017, 9:43 AM

Shaq Lawson: "No comparison" between Watson and Trubisky

The Buffalo Bills haven't been shy about picking Clemson players in the NFL Draft, and now defensive end Shaq Lawson would like to see the Bill draft Deshaun Watson or have Mike Williams join Sammy Watkins. (Photo by David Grooms) Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of the greats, and a True Tiger. #90 Forever***

Mar 9, 2017, 9:56 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: New Story: Shaq Lawson: "No comparison" between Watson and Trubisky

Mar 9, 2017, 11:47 AM

I sure trust shaq's opinion over some of the armchair jockeys that have been gracing us with their expert opinions.

Re: New Story: Shaq Lawson: "No comparison" between Watson and Trubisky

Mar 9, 2017, 1:14 PM

DW4 vs Trubiscuit? Ha!!!! Did you see Trubiscuit against Stanford. What a stiff!!!! Did you see DW4 against Alabuma? Trugreatness!!!!!!

Shaq Lawson is one of the all-time great Clemson Tigers. He

Mar 9, 2017, 6:23 PM

was not only simply a great player, but his heart and fight for Clemson was as much as anyone could have asked for. He wanted to play injured in the Orange Bowl with a pro career on the line. He was dominant in the part of that game in which he did play. And he came back very quickly to play in the National Championship game in Glendale. Had it not been for special teams issues that night, his efforts would have resulted in a national championship instead of national runner-up. But like Boulware said, the eventual title belongs to all of the players that have ever played for Clemson, especially those in the most recent years that put in the groundwork for the 2016 National Champions.

Not sure how that's possible...

Mar 9, 2017, 8:40 PM

If the biggest knock on Trubiski is that he only has one year of experience, how could Shaq have played against him?

Re: Not sure how that's possible...

Mar 9, 2017, 10:47 PM

Trubisky played for the Heels since 2014. Also I think Lawson is saying he faced DW in practice and is comparing that time to what he's seen of Trubisky either on the field or on TV, not necessarily that he faced Trubisky.

Re: Not sure how that's possible...

Mar 10, 2017, 6:34 AM

Oh, thanks for clarifying what he meant by "I actually played against him (Trubisky)"

Those words are obviously minced.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

Trubisky played one play against us in ACCCG. Think he

Mar 10, 2017, 1:58 AM [ in reply to Not sure how that's possible... ]

hit a pass on us on 3rd down. Williams' helmet came off, I think, and he had to leave for one play.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trubisky played one play against us in ACCCG. Think he

Mar 10, 2017, 11:24 AM

Trubiscuit was so good the Marheels only used him one year. Why couldn't he beat out Williams? The Tiger defense would have eaten him alive had he played an entire game against Clemson.

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,524
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic