»
Topic: One of THE most satisfying parts of the Bama takedown
Replies: 8   Last Post: Jan 21, 2017 10:40 AM by: lightbulbbill®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

One of THE most satisfying parts of the Bama takedown

[3]
Posted: Jan 21, 2017 9:56 AM

Was the look of utter disbelief on the Coots faces when they realized what a fraud there whole world is for being the last drinker of the SEC Kool-Aid right after we smacked their Papa Gump in the mouth.Most everyone in America said the SEC sucked this year and about half of the people where calling the Tiger win.Vegas took all Tiger money and lost their butt! Everyone knew the gig was up but one lone player...The one desparate deparado of a joke of a fan base and school you know them you laugh at them and so does every one else.Thanks for the laughs Chicken U.You've kept us entertained!

Re: One of THE most satisfying parts of the Bama takedown

[1]
Posted: Jan 21, 2017 10:07 AM

My own Coot brother , an otherwise intelligent man has stated to me twice that Bama is still the best team in CFB and that we were benefitted by poor refereeing and shoddy play calling on the Bama OC 's part .

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23

I've heard the same argument

[2]
Posted: Jan 21, 2017 10:09 AM

and I just say "yea, and that's how Bama won last year"

2019 white level member

Re: I've heard the same argument

[2]
Posted: Jan 21, 2017 10:26 AM

Bama won last year because they got out played but we got out coached. Our coaches not being ready for that onsides kick was pathetic.

This year we out played and out coached them. The "didn't coach well on offense" is garbage. Bama has NEVER had much of an offensive playbook. They don't coach on offense, they run on offense. Nobody to blame for that but Saban as he's the run heavy man calling the shots.

For some reason reality and Lil Bro U Dont mesh.

Posted: Jan 21, 2017 10:12 AM

Never have, never will.

Your brother is not intelligent. He is an idiot.***

[1]
Posted: Jan 21, 2017 10:26 AM

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Re: One of THE most satisfying parts of the Bama takedown

[2]
Posted: Jan 21, 2017 10:21 AM

That why I call the conference, "the Sorry Excuse Conference" because that is all their fans can come up with in the aftermath of an epic National Championship for Clemson!

All the SEC followers need to "get over it!"

Go Tigers! We are #1. End of discussion!

But they were the best team in the history of the universe,

[2]
Posted: Jan 21, 2017 10:37 AM

playing in a NFL caliber conference.....
Yes, the tears are soooooo delicious.

2019 purple level member

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

In the history books 4EVER...35-31 Clemson Tigers NChamps!

Posted: Jan 21, 2017 10:40 AM

Haaaaaa!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Wake Forest
FOR SALE: I have the following tickets for the Wake Forest game. Venmo, ApplePay, Cash App, Zelle and PayPal f...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1545 people have read this post