Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
One more post on the visit to Willie Brice. My prominent
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

One more post on the visit to Willie Brice. My prominent

Dec 2, 2019, 7:43 PM

brother in law, was kind enough to supply me with 4 tickets and a parking pass in the Black section...My Denali was backed up to George Rogers Blvd....and I even left my SPUD tag on the back with out incident. Not one problem. Hopefully, all games in the future will be so nice......

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One more post on the visit to Willie Brice. My prominent

Dec 2, 2019, 7:55 PM

My guess is, they won't be that nice. They either will find a way to win a few games, at which point they will become cocky again, thinking they really are relevant, or they will continue to lose, and they will revert to their natural envious, jealous, covetous nature that causes them to try to take their frustration out on anyone who they perceive to be their superiors (which includes just about everybody). Write down the cordial hospitality, because based on past history (long history) it won't be on display long. Of course, this just is my opinion, and I pray I'm wrong. We can talk about how it works out, old friend.

Message was edited by: Dugatiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2019, 9:28 PM

Duga I agree with you. We saw a fan base Saturday that had no hope of a win. First time I have ever been there and walked the entire span of the fairgrounds and didn’t even hear one sound from their fans.

But it will not be that way forever I’m sure.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2019, 8:42 AM

Right now, they are a defeated lot, period, end of story. I am certain that they believe next year will be a National Championship year for them. I remember Lou Holtz going 0-11, and the next year they won their firs game (against some SE West High School State Junior College) and they were all talking about going 12-0 and a NC. They proceeded to lose the next 10 games that year, too. Mark it down. Their despair will be enjoyable to watch._

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2019, 7:59 PM

Noon kick keeps liquid courage at bay. Best to keep them all nooners.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2019, 8:05 PM

I've been going to games in Columbia fairly regularly since 1969 and I've encountered essentially no negative issues. I always wear my colors. My car is always marked to show I'm a Clemson fan. I've sat in the middle of the Carolina fans on the home side a time or two. I've never had any negative issue worth nothing or remembering.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is first year I’ve never had an issue. They are beaten down.***

Dec 2, 2019, 9:16 PM

Very Subdued! Apathy has set in.***

Dec 2, 2019, 9:21 PM

Dec 2, 2019, 9:27 PM [ in reply to Re: One more post on the visit to Willie Brice. My prominent ]

I honestly feel like we've reached the point where people want to find problems. It's only creating animosity between the fanbases.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Dec 2, 2019, 9:51 PM

How many problems have you found and posted about on Tnet. I think the mods would allow a list in this instance.

That is not possible

Dec 3, 2019, 8:54 AM [ in reply to Re: One more post on the visit to Willie Brice. My prominent ]

I've gone to 2 games there in mid 70s. Was verbally accosted going to and from my car. and they won both games. Have never returned. Worse fanbase on the planet!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2019, 8:10 PM

Hey! Hey! Ho! Ho! Where in the world did Spud go? Glad you made it, Spud. I think I saw you.

No surprise there, Spud, considering your the

Dec 2, 2019, 8:38 PM

coots' best friend.

Black section? Wow didn't realize parking at Williams-Brice

Dec 3, 2019, 8:56 AM

was still segregated?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic