Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Zerrick Cooper did something awesome this thanksgiving
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Zerrick Cooper did something awesome this thanksgiving

Nov 24, 2017, 8:18 AM

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1278523455627201&id=100004086756120

I hope the pictures upload but he took it on himself to go meet up with a young fan who’d reached out to him and gave him some wristbands.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#1 Fan of Clemson Athletic Marketing Team

You can’t fake the kind of character our Tigers have***

Nov 24, 2017, 8:24 AM

Snowflake Basher........Out

Great story.

Nov 24, 2017, 8:28 AM

We are very fortunate to have guys like that in our program.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Zerrick Cooper did something awesome this thanksgiving

Nov 24, 2017, 8:29 AM

This is what separates Clemson from most of College Football. Way to go Zerrick!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2017, 8:48 AM

Wow, what special people we have. You hear a lot of athletes talk but ours actually walk the walk. You hear a few stories like this that are “staged “ but it’s never staged at Clemson!!!!

1000000 TU’s for you ZC.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And, know Zerrick tried his very best to win vs Cuse!

Nov 24, 2017, 8:57 AM

His stats were very very good overall but the critical 3rd downs unfortunately came up short for him.

Thx Z for filling in 4 KB.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2017, 9:20 AM

These darn onions this morning, I’ll tell ya!

One can hope this will give pause to the immature posters ..

Nov 24, 2017, 9:33 AM

Who relentlessly post garbage about Clemson players when things don’t go perfectly.

Not only do our players have tremendous character and work ethic, fans never know the full extent of injuries and sometimes personal issues.

Sometimes it is best to assume the guys who wear the Paws are performing to the very best of their abilities. And just say nothing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Zerrick made my son’s day, too.

Nov 24, 2017, 9:57 AM

My 8 year-old is Cooper. He and I went on the field after the FSU game. When I told Zerrick his name, he told my son “heyyyyy my name is Cooper, too!” Made his day to get his picture with him.

Message was edited by: upwardcu

Message was edited by: upwardcu

Re: Zerrick made my son’s day, too.

Nov 24, 2017, 11:21 AM

Great photo. I know you son is a proud Tiger. After the FSU game BV stopped to make a photo with my daughter.

It is so awesome to be a Tiger. I am not sure if I could honestly go through life as a coot fan. Not because they are an average football team. It’s the culture and the character of the program it’s self. In the 60’s and 70’s they were pretty good when it came to quality of players. But since the late 90’s into the Lou Holtez era their players seemed to have created a culture of violence, run in’s with the law, and other issues Clemson has rarely dealt with under Dabo. And the fans have gone nuts. Throwing things at officials and opposing players and fans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2017, 10:26 AM

Its touching that the week he was mived down the roster, he still unselfishly showed his love for the Clemson family.

Love this story, appreciate everything ZC brings, and hope he goes off every chance he gets this Sat.

null

I have never heard of someone doing charity work

Nov 24, 2017, 10:30 AM

for the privileged childrens of the world, until now.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Balm Humbug!***

Nov 24, 2017, 10:52 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

Re: Balm Humbug!***

Nov 24, 2017, 11:54 AM

lol, I think it is a good story and says a lot about Cooper. I am a big fan of him, just that I find a little humor in knowing that he went out of the way to sign a football that already had Watson and Boulware's signatures on it in a nice neighborhood like that. Possibly he could have done the same at a children's cancer ward instead? I am going to assume he does not get many letters like this.

One can never go wrong...

Nov 24, 2017, 12:00 PM

giving a kid a memory...no matter whether it is a privileged kid or one in a dire situation.

agree

Nov 24, 2017, 12:19 PM

Go Tigers!

Nov 24, 2017, 10:56 AM

Great story! Way to go ZC!

Good timing too. He knows we are about to blow out the coots and the backup QB's will each get a quarter so he's giving the announcers material to talk about when he's in.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic