Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
One Ticket Needed for the Syracuse Game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,449

One Ticket Needed for the Syracuse Game

Nov 12, 2015, 5:08 AM

I decided yesterday to make the trip up to Syracuse from Maryland to see us play. Not sure how many opportunities I will get to see our Tigers play while ranked #1. Hopefully it will be many but I'm not going to let this one slip by. If you have an extra ticket for sale please contact me via T-mail me. Thanks!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One Ticket Needed for the Syracuse Game

Nov 12, 2015, 5:11 AM

Call the Syracuse ticket office and ask to sit in the Clemson section.

They were more than willing to sell us tickets when we called.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks!

Nov 12, 2015, 5:13 AM

Will do that if I have no luck here. Would like to help a fellow Tiger out first if they have a ticket they are stuck with and are wanting to unload.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For Crying Out LOUD!

Nov 12, 2015, 8:26 AM

Call the CU ticket office

Uhhmm...I can buy plenty of tickets from CU or Syracuse

Nov 12, 2015, 8:41 AM

My point was to help a fellow Tiger out that may be stuck with a ticket. Dumba$$.

Just trying to help, #### head...***

Nov 12, 2015, 9:39 AM

Re: For Crying Out LOUD!

Nov 12, 2015, 9:32 AM [ in reply to For Crying Out LOUD! ]

> Call the CU ticket office

Clemson surely has sent unsold tix back already...better option is to call Cuse Tix office.

Check here ...

Nov 12, 2015, 8:43 AM

http://www.tigernet.com/view/tickets.do?category=Football+Tickets&srt=d&subcategory=Syracuse

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Right. Nothing there, hence my post.***

Nov 12, 2015, 8:45 AM

Nov 12, 2015, 8:49 AM

There is plenty on tickemaster

No shat***

Nov 12, 2015, 9:15 AM

Nov 12, 2015, 9:45 AM

I don't understand the attitude and using words like "dumba$$" when people are trying to help you out. There are 100s of tickets in the 100s section on the visitor's side still selling for < $65 as of this morning. Just buy a ticket already. No one deserves your ridicule for trying to help you out. And anyone in a pinch could "unload" a ticket with much less grief than dealing with any of this. If you don't want to spend $60, just do a u-turn.

Attitude was invoked after poster says "For Crying Out Loud"

Nov 12, 2015, 10:10 AM

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to interpret that. Then poster added call the Clemson ticket office. That's a given but as I wrote that is not why I posted nor am I looking to get a discounted ticket. I will happily pay face value to a fellow Tiger selling a single ticket. If none exist, then I will go to either the Clemson or Syracuse ticket office to get it. I've been on this board for sixteen years and bought many tickets from other t-netters and our ticket office. I didn't post for captain obvious answers. That is why there is an attitude.

Re: Attitude was invoked after poster says "For Crying Out Loud"

Nov 12, 2015, 10:31 AM

I understand where you're coming from but going back and re-reading the original post, there was no mention of "I'd prefer to buy it off a tigers fan", etc., so in the others' defense, they probably just assumed you were simply asking where you could find a single ticket. That's all. No harm, no foul I'm sure. Breathe brother, it's too early for this! Lol. In any case, it's Syracuse and I'm sure there will be some tigers fans holding extra tickets. I know the NYC & tri-state Clemson club have about 60 or so confirmed for their tailgate at the stadium lot already... Maybe you could hit them up on Facebook and if anyone is trying to get rid of tickets over there if no one is here, just a thought.

Good suggestion. Thanks.***

Nov 12, 2015, 1:06 PM

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,449
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic