Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
One Final Statement and Im Done. Who is the better player?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,138

One Final Statement and Im Done. Who is the better player?

Jan 26, 2016, 9:02 AM

Anyone watching that game, even if you didn't know anything about football, who would you have considered to be a better player and more valuable to their teams success?

The bama running back who made one big play and got shut down the rest of the game

or Watson for Clemson who was making play after play after play the entire game?

So espn and the voters give the awards to the right players huh? It is for this reason that those awards

are meaningless. Anyone watching that game, knows who the better player is and was.

Also, My man Watson was doing that every game of the season, it wasn't just THAT game

but head to head, espn's running back couldn't rise to the occasion...... just sayin.

Have a happy offseason and oh WATCH OUT FOR THAT CLEMSON BASKETBALL TEAM! THEY ARE LOOKING LIKE A CHAMPIONSHIP CALIBER TEAM TOO!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

www.nibirunon.bandcamp.com***

Jan 26, 2016, 9:02 AM

Well, it took you less than one minute to break

Jan 26, 2016, 9:09 AM

your promise of no more statememts.

Message was edited by: Francis Marion®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

i logged back in just to point that***

Jan 26, 2016, 9:12 AM

Starting..... now.***

Jan 26, 2016, 9:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Is this a final statement or final thought....

Jan 26, 2016, 9:52 AM

Looks like a final question, but I suppose it could be rhetorical. It is important

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is this a final statement or final thought....

Jan 26, 2016, 9:55 AM

How will we know if he is right if he just leaves now?

Jan 26, 2016, 10:00 AM [ in reply to Is this a final statement or final thought.... ]

Final statement

Final thought implies one or more cognizant thoughts preceded the latest offering

Jan 26, 2016, 10:04 AM

You're new here ...this guy is not a truther ...he's the other thing ...ends with IAR .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,138
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic