Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Once again I don't know why everyone is so
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Once again I don't know why everyone is so

Nov 5, 2019, 4:25 PM

Excited about the initial rankings coming out tonight. These rankings will only tell us what the committee is looking at. Two of the undefeated schools are guaranteed a loss. We win out and we are in the top 4 in the FINAL and ONLY poll that matters. So that being said I really don't care what we are ranked tonight. Personally and for the record we will probably be #2. The committee has shown they don't give a crap about ESPN or AP or coaches poll rankings. You are all getting your panties in a wad for nothing.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Regarding your comment

Nov 5, 2019, 4:51 PM

"The committee has shown they don't give a crap about ESPN or AP or coaches poll rankings"... I agree with you based on the previous makeup of the Committee... However, this committee has 3 new members, and I don't know how they will react. But I think that after Championship Weekend, there will be no more than two (and probably one) undefeated teams. As long as the Tigers "git 'er done" we'll be in the playoffs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Once again I don't know why everyone is so

Nov 5, 2019, 4:56 PM

Well there is value in the initial ranking. Fluctuations will be based off where any team stands at the baseline of the first poll. Some suggest we could be out of the top 4, possibly even 6th. Don’t see that happening but it’s not an unimportant starting point.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2019, 5:09 PM

What 1 loss team could justifiably be ranked ahead of us?

0% chance we're #6.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lsu***

Nov 5, 2019, 6:08 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lsu***

Nov 5, 2019, 6:25 PM

Losses last year don't count.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lsu***

Nov 5, 2019, 6:25 PM [ in reply to Lsu*** ]

Losses last year don't count.

Nov 5, 2019, 6:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Once again I don't know why everyone is so ]

I don't see us being out of the top 4 either. If we are it doesn't matter because 2 of those undefeated teams are guaranteed a loss. As long as we win out when the dust settles we will be fine.

In case you're old and don't understand today's society,

Nov 5, 2019, 5:12 PM

people need "validation."

Re: In case you're old and don't understand today's society,

Nov 5, 2019, 6:11 PM

I'm old and I do understand society. It is a bunch of snowflakes that have been sheltered from everything in the big bad world and now when they don't get their way they have a temper tantrum. Lol

Billy is Right! Go Billy!

Nov 5, 2019, 6:11 PM [ in reply to In case you're old and don't understand today's society, ]

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I Go...

Nov 5, 2019, 5:55 PM

Commando....no panties,boxers or anything else to get into a wad. ?? ?? ??

Re: I Go...

Nov 5, 2019, 6:25 PM

I know, right? What kinda person where’s panties if they’ve got “a wad”?!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why are you so worried about what other people think

Nov 5, 2019, 6:08 PM

about the polls

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why are you so worried about what other people think

Nov 5, 2019, 6:13 PM

Not worried one bit. It is just ridiculous that every other post someone has stepped out on a ledge and may jump. Lol

Hey dude, some of us have no life....get off my lawn...

Nov 5, 2019, 6:31 PM

seriously, its a internet message board - of course everyone has their britches in a wad... think its a rule or something.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2019, 7:03 PM

You people that down play this kind of stuff better start enjoying the ride . I’m sure everyone knows that we still have 4 games to play . But it is a big deal to be in the top 4 even if there is 12 games left.
Just knowing we will be highlighted on a show every fan base dreams about .
And oh yeah I’m pretty sure you can’t wait until 9 tonight .

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic