Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Once again, Dabo NOT blowing smoke . . .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Once again, Dabo NOT blowing smoke . . .

Aug 30, 2019, 12:28 PM

He said Chase Brice had closed the gap on Trevor, and I believe it. There is no QB controversy, and I am not implying any such silliness, and I know you can't tell a lot from one single game but dang, Chase looked sharp last night!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Would have looked even better....

Aug 30, 2019, 12:29 PM

if not for a couple of drops by the WR's

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Yep, if Renfrow really HAD come back for his 15th year

Aug 30, 2019, 12:33 PM

as the announcer joked, Chase would have had another TD. I did a double take when #13 actually dropped that pass in the end zone. Spector has some HUGE shoes to fill to carry on the legacy of #13.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Once again, Dabo NOT blowing smoke . . .

Aug 30, 2019, 12:32 PM

Absolutely. Chase,,easily could have tossed 2 more td's. Passes were delivered where needed smdbthe WR's couldn't quite pull them in.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2019, 12:38 PM

Yep he should have been 6/7 with two TD's. That one should have been caught.

Dang it - tried to give a thumbs up but bungled it

Aug 30, 2019, 12:40 PM

and gave a TD! :( My apologies.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Dang it - tried to give a thumbs up but bungled it

Aug 30, 2019, 12:51 PM

I gave a TU to help offset the accidental TD.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

TY!***

Aug 30, 2019, 1:03 PM

- H. L. Mencken

Me two***

Aug 30, 2019, 1:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Aug 30, 2019, 12:44 PM

I bet NFL scouts are looking at him too, no doubt he would start at almost any other school,

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2019, 12:49 PM

He's decisive, plays with a sense of urgency, and is fun to watch. We're blessed to have him.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Aug 30, 2019, 12:57 PM

Opposing coaches are going to be in contact with Brice over the offseason. He's significantly better than alot of starters across college football.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2019, 1:38 PM

He's only a sophomore, but I think he redshirted. That would mean he could possibly have his degree the summer of 2020. He has stated he loves Clemson, but he would have 2 years to play as a grad tranfer correct?
If that is the case he would dumb not to go somewhere and start. He can play on Sunday., look at some of the horrible nfl QBs today.

Aug 30, 2019, 2:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Once again, Dabo NOT blowing smoke . . . ]

Opposing coaches can not contact him. It would be tampering. Its a level 2 violation. Chase would have to enter the transfer portal first.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic