Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Former Clemson WR commits to D2 school
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 50
| visibility 1

TNET: Former Clemson WR commits to D2 school

Feb 6, 2018, 9:47 AM

Former Clemson WR commits to D2 school

Former Clemson wide receiver Demarre Kitt has committed to Texas A&M Commerce on Monday night according to his Twitter account. "I want to thank everyone that's Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Former Clemson WR commits to D2 school

Feb 6, 2018, 10:10 AM

3 months later....Former Clemson WR leaving school....next commitment to follow. ???? Will this kid ever get it together??

I thought at one time, he was going to "The REAL Tigers"...Guess watching those "real" Tigers lose to the REAL Clemson Tigers 2 in a row again set things straight. Why do we even post anything about this kid anymore?? NO "Forever a Tiger" says stuff like this: https://fanbuzz.com/college-football/acc/clemson/former-clemson-wr-disses-school-and-talks-about-the-real-tigers/

Guess the grass wasn't greener on the other side...eh, Kitt??

Feb 6, 2018, 11:29 AM

Yea once he started dissing clemson then my feeing on him turned, he burned this bridge when he wanted to talk crap and the Tigers, even though he sweated and worked with the team like one poster said, he still dissed those guys he sweated with. I don't wish anything bad or I'll towards him but he burnt this bridge so he's a rare acception to once a tiger always a tiger mentality. Plus how many years of eligibility does this guy have geez. The REAL tigers have done huge things without him and he missed his chance to go down in history as a champion. Oh well it's about time to quit giving updates on this guy. Go Tigers!!

Feb 6, 2018, 11:44 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Former Clemson WR commits to D2 school ]

Like I've said, this what happens when a team is as deep as we are at WR position and the best players play. I'm sure he left butt hurt bc players often believe they are better than the players playing a head of them. This is why coaches get paid what they get, they always will have to make what they believe is the best choice for our teams!!! When a lot of our fans say he will always be a Tiger, they are fans without any bad feeling for the guys that ends up making another choice for them selves. And there isn't nothing wrong when a fan will take the high road and leave distasteful comments out of their comments!!! I have gritted my teeth and took the high road many times myself bc nothing good comes from being hateful bc those athletes that leave are Hurt, they are hurt bc it didn't work out with their #1 choice of school!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 6, 2018, 12:24 PM

Yea I agree with that, like I posted don't wish anything bad on him or have any ill will towards him for leaving clemson.

Mike Bellamy thinks this dude transfers too much

Feb 6, 2018, 10:21 AM

geez

At some point, you've gotta give-up the ghost...

Feb 6, 2018, 11:19 AM

and opt for a place that is going to afford an opportunity to get a great education rather than an opportunity to keep playing football.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Once a Tiger, alway a Tiger...***

Feb 6, 2018, 10:23 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Once a Tiger, alway a Tiger...***

Feb 6, 2018, 10:26 AM

Not in this alumni's eyes....you don't talk like this then think you are "still a Tiger":
https://fanbuzz.com/college-football/acc/clemson/former-clemson-wr-disses-school-and-talks-about-the-real-tigers/

You diss the program...good ridance. No lionger acknowledged as "once a Tiger"...more like "once a bench warmer....always a bench warner", so it seems.

That's one way to look at it, which is your prerogative.***

Feb 6, 2018, 10:32 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That's one way to look at it, which is your prerogative.***

Feb 6, 2018, 10:50 AM

Let me know when his eventual degree, if he ever gets one, says Clemson University on it. Quite sure he won't get credit there. Which means you are "always a Tiger" if by heart and by action....I wouldn't say a guy who played some his one semester he was here, leaves the program before the bowl games are even played, visits Auburn, and says "gonna see what the REAL Tigers are about" ever had Clemson in his heart. But you are free to view it however you like.

He matriculated and was a student, it means he's an alumnus.

Feb 6, 2018, 10:56 AM

The saying isn't Once a graduate, always a graduate...

He wore the uniform, worked and sweat with the team. I'm sorry things didn't work out, but Once a Tiger, always a Tiger.

He seems a ship lost at night, without a true rudder - adrift at sea. I hope the young man finds peace.

A few words never hurt me or impeach my concern for a former Tiger.

Re: He matriculated and was a student, it means he's an alumnus.

Feb 6, 2018, 11:07 AM

So I guess that means Gamecock fans that went to Clemson are Tigers?? Because I know a few, and they still classify themselves as Gamecocks, regardless the degree.

Being a Clemson Tiger is much more than "going to a class you got in from a scholarship" or playing one season and leaving before you even finish the post-season (he announced he was leaving Dec 8th). It's great he can run around with a transcript that shows instability, an inability to make decisions and stick to them, and an inability to commit to something (how many schools does he have on there now??)...but that Clemson piece will mean very little in the real world beyond showing just that. And saying the team you PLAYED for isn't the real Tigers right after you leave them says a lot about where your mind is and whether he viewed himself a Tiger to begin with. There's also such a thing as leaving with class when you know a place isn't right for you...something that young man didn't do. Sorry, just myself can't give him credit for it the way he went out. That ship sunk long ago...and as far as I'm personally concerned, news of him can walk the plank.

Re: He matriculated and was a student, it means he's an alumnus.

Feb 6, 2018, 11:12 AM

..or let's make it a bit easier...if he didn't see himself as a Tiger and being with the REAL Tigers (as his own words say), why should I??

That's one way to look at it, which is your prerogative.

Feb 6, 2018, 11:18 AM

And now the 3rd time around.

I'm not speaking for them, I'm speaking for me...

Feb 6, 2018, 11:14 AM [ in reply to Re: He matriculated and was a student, it means he's an alumnus. ]

If you feel differently, as I've already written, that's your prerogative. Hopefully this 2nd time it makes an impression?

I'll hope as with others such as Kenneth Page, a young person such as Demarre Kitt works things out and finds his way.

Once a Tiger, always a Tiger...

Re: I'm not speaking for them, I'm speaking for me...

Feb 6, 2018, 11:17 AM

..and once a bench warmer, still a bench warmer, finding a new school yet again 4 years later...still not Tiger news anymore. I guess we should also keep posting about Mr Irrelevant Chad Kelly?? He was on the team longer than Kitt was...

Once a Tiger, alway a Tiger...

Feb 6, 2018, 11:19 AM

There's not a duration attached and yes, I feel the same about Chad and hope the best for him as did Dabo.

Re: Once a Tiger, alway a Tiger...

Feb 6, 2018, 11:22 AM

but again, iot's not TIGER news anymore....neither are a Tiger any longer. You can follow news of them on normal social media. There is no reason a page dedicated to Clemson should post about people who are no longer party of or associated with the program in any way. Kitt isn't and hasn't been since 2014, 4 years ago....Chad is Ol' Miss news now, not Clemson Tiger news...it's pretty simple.

So they don't agree with you? Hmmm, they have a prerogative

Feb 6, 2018, 11:27 AM

as well?

Who knew?

Re: So they don't agree with you? Hmmm, they have a prerogative

Feb 6, 2018, 11:44 AM

Said you can...just not going to change mine either. ;)

Mods, quickly, while you can...we need life updates on the following people who once donned a uniform:

Willy Korn
Mike Bellamy
Kaleb Chalmers
Dante Stewart
Tra Thomas
Shaq Anthony
Isaah Battle
Brandon Nolen
Clint LaTray
Demerick Chancellor
Jeff Ogren
Adrian Baker
Kellen Jones
Scott Pagano...need a Clemson account of how he's doing at Oregon...the Oregon writers weren't good enough. I think a Clemson writer knows more than they do, so can you help some guys out?
Tyshon Dye...ECU's writers aren't good enough either...need a Clemson account of his progress at another school.

Might as well...

I never tried to, in fact you responded to me.

Feb 6, 2018, 12:11 PM

You were the first to respond in this thread, I saw your heart and if I felt the desire to try and change it, I would have responded directly to you. I did not.

So, you clearly have the issue AND I look forward to more life updates on all our former Tigers as Once a Tiger, alway a Tiger.

I'm happy I donate for them, glad the owners care & take the time to do so.

I'd be interested in "life" updates on any / all of those

Feb 6, 2018, 2:23 PM [ in reply to Re: So they don't agree with you? Hmmm, they have a prerogative ]

guys.

What does it matter ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Good grief dood

Feb 6, 2018, 11:41 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm not speaking for them, I'm speaking for me... ]

Give it a rest. You're talking about a 20 year old kid for cryin out loud

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep and angry about it too, it's hilarious.***

Feb 6, 2018, 12:12 PM

Yeah, the 15 minutes of hate period expired.

Feb 6, 2018, 1:06 PM

It can't be recovered.

Re: I'm not speaking for them, I'm speaking for me...

Feb 6, 2018, 11:11 PM [ in reply to I'm not speaking for them, I'm speaking for me... ]

wrong. He's POS

Of the two of you, one is younger and learning, the other...

Feb 7, 2018, 9:33 AM

seems older and the POS.

You might have eclipsed Tigerman1978 for angriest and that's a feat that should not go unrecognized.

Do you struggle with gender identification in your daily life? That might make Pete angry.

Clemsom would be so proud.

Maybe he has read critical comments about him on internet

Feb 7, 2018, 9:47 AM [ in reply to Re: That's one way to look at it, which is your prerogative.*** ]

boards and just responds back??? It is HIS life and decisions and I hope he finds happiness and success.

Best of luck to the young man...

Feb 6, 2018, 11:23 AM

Once a Tiger, always a Tiger.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

^^^Just one of the reasons I like you more than that coot...

Feb 6, 2018, 11:28 AM

GWPTiger®.

Oh wow.

Feb 6, 2018, 11:29 AM

A budding romance?

I was speaking relatively as I hate that coot, GWP...

Feb 6, 2018, 11:36 AM

with the burning rage of a 1,000 suns.

Sorry, it isn't much of a revelation that I might like someone more than the puppy that just shat my new rug, which GWP has done on many occasion? Metaphorically speaking of course...

Let's hope this is the last we speak of this.

Wow. Didn't know it was THAT serious.***

Feb 6, 2018, 12:59 PM

I heart my new rug, it's OK if you don't like yours...

Feb 6, 2018, 1:12 PM

not judging.

It's okay if you want to judge. Really.***

Feb 6, 2018, 1:14 PM

Not me & I'm ok with being better than others because of it.***

Feb 6, 2018, 1:18 PM

Re: Oh wow.

Feb 6, 2018, 11:48 AM [ in reply to Oh wow. ]

shhhh...you'll make his other half jealous. Then the board will became a chaotic mess. "what happens on TigerNet..."

Why do you hate Clemson?***

Feb 6, 2018, 11:51 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Why do you hate Clemson?***

Feb 6, 2018, 11:53 AM

lol...I don;t. I'm a Clemson alum, class of 2001. been a Tiger all my life...just don't like a guy that throws shade at my alma mater on his way out like they didn't give him a chance in a year he actually played as a freshman and didn't sit a bench.

Re: Why do you hate Clemson?***

Feb 6, 2018, 11:55 AM [ in reply to Why do you hate Clemson?*** ]

Here's the classy way to transfer, btw:
http://www.clemsontigers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=28500&ATCLID=205520523

"I will always bleed Clemson orange and will always be a part of the Clemson family," said Simmons. "But, for me to continue to pursue my goal of playing in the NFL I think it is important for me to see as much playing time as possible.

" I was given the opportunity to win the starting job in the spring. Charlie (Whitehurst) and I split time with the first unit during the spring. But, I am not the starting quarterback heading into the fall. I just feel it is the best decision for my career to transfer."

Cr@p! How may QBs does that leave us with now?

Feb 6, 2018, 12:30 PM

Israel, Johnson and now Simmons...

I think only about 10.***

Feb 6, 2018, 1:00 PM

Maybe some transfers could play for

Feb 6, 2018, 10:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Why do you hate Clemson?*** ]

Willie now

Clemson is about family; maybe no one loves him?***

Feb 6, 2018, 12:15 PM [ in reply to Why do you hate Clemson?*** ]

Feb 6, 2018, 11:25 AM

This is what happens with us being so deep and talented at WR!!! Six or seven years ago at Clemson, Kitt would have most likely been the #1 WR on our Clemson team!!! My how things have changed for our FB program since 2009....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He was just a kid, Kids make poor decisions often lol

Feb 6, 2018, 11:30 AM

If we listed all the bad decisions we made at 18-20 years old the list would be long and judgements would be wrong about who we would become.

I’m glad he’s still seeking his dreams and maturity. I’m thankful he chose Clemson and wish him the best. I forgive him for mouthing our Tigers because of him being in-mature and blaming Clemson for his bad decisions and not playing.

I hope he gets his degree and this is the step that grows his dream. It’s got to be hard to go from the luxury of Clemson to these little schools but at least he’s still striving to succeed.

Keep striving Demarre, hope you succeed and remember Dabo loved you no matter your choices.

Go Tigers! We are the real Tigers and you know that period!

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

^^^^this guy gets it***

Feb 6, 2018, 11:47 AM

Re: He was just a kid, Kids make poor decisions often lol

Feb 6, 2018, 12:35 PM [ in reply to He was just a kid, Kids make poor decisions often lol ]

> If we listed all the bad decisions we made at 18-20
> years old the list would be long and judgements would
> be wrong about who we would become.

Boy oh boy, does this hit home for me. Hopefully, most will see myself now as being a mere shell of myself from yonder years!

CONGARTS DEMARE YULE ALWAYS BE A LIGER!***

Feb 7, 2018, 9:00 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's the spirits...***

Feb 7, 2018, 9:51 AM

Replies: 50
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic