Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots say Brad and Jeff Scott reaching out to Herman on why
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 3,575

Coots say Brad and Jeff Scott reaching out to Herman on why

Nov 15, 2015, 3:37 PM

Why do they care?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On why not to come to SC***

Nov 15, 2015, 3:38 PM

Apparently have it up on 247***

Nov 15, 2015, 3:42 PM

Re: Coots say Brad and Jeff Scott reaching out to Herman on why

Nov 15, 2015, 3:48 PM

They are all friends. Wouldn't you give your friends good advice if they were about to make a life destroying decision?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mississippi Tiger --------- Clemson University - 8 Time National Football Champions - 1900, 1906, 1948, 1950, 1981, 1983, 2016, 2018

Friends Don't Let Friends Go to USuC

Nov 15, 2015, 3:50 PM

At least that is what I was taught. ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

More likely, Herman reaching out to Brad Scott.

Nov 15, 2015, 3:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Coots say Brad and Jeff Scott reaching out to Herman on why ]

Asking him, how was recruiting there after being the Nation's best recruiter at FSU ? Get someone's opinion who's been there. There's proof that Brad,Lou and Steve couldn't recruit there.

Besides, Brad is the one that came back from a recruiting trip and told Dabo that he'd seen the further of College Football and his name was Sammy.

Re: Coots say Brad and Jeff Scott reaching out to Herman on why

Nov 15, 2015, 3:53 PM

I hope they told them everything. I mean, it's pretty well known that Brad Scott left when USUCK started making herpes simplex injections mandatory for players and coaches. All this because Pastides has herpes and doesn't think anyone else should have to live without it.

Honestly, I feel that it would be irresponsible for Brad and Jeff NOT to disclose this type of information to a family friend. Looking out for your own includes not allowing them to coach at schools that have implemented such draconian means of controlling their football staff.

What.....? I think you're trying to say Brad and Jeff Scott

Nov 15, 2015, 3:58 PM

Are asking Tom Herman, the coach the coots have an irrational obsession with, why he doesn't want to come coach them. If a coach from your rival tries to talk a coach into coming to your school why would you take that as a positive?
They must feel pretty good about dominating a Herman coached team year in and year out if they're taking the time to talk him into going there. Of course that would be the case of it was complete BS and our coaches were even worried about what's going on with that dumpster fire.

Replies: 7
| visibility 3,575
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic