»
Topic: On the bright side, ??????Jimbo Fisher??????
Replies: 4   Last Post: Oct 4, 2020, 1:19 PM by: deserttiger85®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

On the bright side, ??????Jimbo Fisher??????

emoji_events [8]
Posted: Oct 4, 2020, 9:21 AM

??????Gamecock Football??????
??????Tammy Muschamp??????
??????LSU Loses to MSU then MSU loses to ARK??????

??????We continue to find ways to win comfortably even in our worse games. ??????

??????We continue to win at a 95% clip??????

??????GO TIGERS??????

Let's be real about it though...

[4]
Posted: Oct 4, 2020, 9:35 AM

Alabama would have ate our lunch the way we played last night. There were waaaaay too many missed tackles, dropped passes, missed blocking assignments, etc. that need to be cleaned up. I am as happy as anyone about the win, it was earned and will be a point of growth for this team. The film sessions this week will be good for the team so they see the issues and can learn from them. Trevor and ETN continue to play at an amazing level. Ladsen is showing flashes of his potential greatness. Potter is getting really good at kicker and Andrew Booth was awesome last night. We still got a long way to go though if we want to compete in the CFP and win.

Go Tigers!

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Psychiatrist: What seems to be the problem? Patient: I think I'm a chicken. Psychiatrist: How long as this been going on? Patient: Ever since I came out of my shell.

This talk is so overplayed.

[3]
Posted: Oct 4, 2020, 10:04 AM

We played UVA last night. All we had to do is beat UVA yesterday. Eventually we might have to play Bammer, but it will be in December or January. This was just our 3rd game of the season, and more than likely we will be playing incredibly well by the time November rolls around.

All this malarkey now is about meaningless polls conducted by schmucks who look at final scores and quick highlight reels in OCTOBER. Just win. That’s all that matters.

We play Miami next week. Just handle our biz, keep on winning, and we’ll be where we want to be.

~JKB

Re: This talk is so overplayed.

[1]
Posted: Oct 4, 2020, 10:45 AM

It’s almost as though if we had played Bama it would have been a completely different game played completely differently.

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: On the bright side, ??????Jimbo Fisher??????

Posted: Oct 4, 2020, 1:19 PM

Oklahoma was pretty bright, too !

2021 white level member

Replies: 4  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1273 people have read this post