Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
On all the Muse stuff
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,649

On all the Muse stuff

Sep 29, 2019, 9:58 AM

Relax, If the answer to everything is coaches know best why do we even have message boards?

He is a hitter and he has good straight line speed, also would argue he has more natural LB instincts than DB instincts, love his run support but I do cringe when I see him lined up over a wr rather than playing deep or about to blitz. I’ve always wondered how he would of been as a LB we will never know, he is already around 230 so has the size and could carry more on his frame easily. To me he looks like a LB playing S.

You guys get all defensive and cry over football opinion, “you don’t know squat compared to BV” ok everyone who says that nonsense I don’t want to see any commentary from you at all because anything you say can be responded to in the same fashion. It’s a moronic argument.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: On all the Muse stuff

Sep 29, 2019, 10:08 AM

You probably will have the chance to find out bc his NFL future is most certainly at LB. the only thing I can say to counter your statement is coaches trying to get the best 11 on the field. He can’t replace one of the three LBs so play him at safety where he is still pretty good. Only thing I can think bc he is a liability in coverage.

Re: On all the Muse stuff

Sep 29, 2019, 10:12 AM

I’m glad in typical Tnet fashion that this needed its own thread instead of replying to the already existing Muse thread that you’re responding to.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,649
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic