Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: The NFL Draft shows the Tigers are developing talent from start to finish
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

New Story: The NFL Draft shows the Tigers are developing talent from start to finish

Apr 30, 2017, 7:01 AM

The NFL Draft shows the Tigers are developing talent from start to finish

Dabo Swinney keeps reeling in 5-star players, and he keeps sending players to the NFL. Both of those show that something is going right in the Upstate of South Carolina. Photo by Bill Streicher / USATODAY Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#### nice suit, Mike

Apr 30, 2017, 10:45 AM

Impressive

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Re: New Story: The NFL Draft shows the Tigers are developing talent from start to finish

Apr 30, 2017, 10:54 AM

Mike looks awesome in that suit. Whoever tailored that suit for him did a great job, even if I get my suits tailored they don't seem to fit the same way....lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: New Story: The NFL Draft shows the Tigers are developing talent from start to finish

Apr 30, 2017, 1:19 PM

I get my not so tailored Levi’s® jeans mail ordered from zappos.com, they fit very well for about $50 bucks a pair ;) :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I haven't bought or worn a suit in 20 years

May 1, 2017, 7:27 AM

life is good

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How does Miami do so little with so much?

Apr 30, 2017, 11:21 AM

Hope Richt can turn that around but his track record at Georgia was much the same

On a lighter note, question

Apr 30, 2017, 2:04 PM

Will this influence gamecock recruits since their team has won nothing and sent no one into the pros?

We lost all of our good players to the NFL

May 1, 2017, 7:30 AM

Spurrier didn't recruit. Boom's NFL talent is still on the team. Player should have been in high school one year to first round drafts the next year.

They have first picks like Vagigeon Clowney

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 30, 2017, 2:53 PM

That means that the last two players that wore the #4 jersey at Clemson, both times those two players were drafted in the First round of the NFL draft. I Can't wait for the next Elite player good enough to put the #4 jersey on for the Clemson FB program. I'm ALL IN for the #4 to be reserved for the Elite!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic