Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Old Ball sack ! Taking Usuc down lower!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Old Ball sack ! Taking Usuc down lower!

Nov 27, 2012, 9:44 AM

Just remember he is taking USUC down with their current streak of good fortune. He dont have long left there. Hes just trying to make his legacy unreachable for the next coach. Hes doing it all with these thug players,But its all gonna be downhill soon! Spurrier is all about Spurrier! Their success is really nothing to scream about it only looks good to #### fans because they have sucked so long. How many championships have they won with the Old Ball Sack? How many BCS bowls have they been to?
How many of their players have been in jail?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

again, guys.... keep it together***

Nov 27, 2012, 9:48 AM

Really????????.........

Nov 27, 2012, 9:53 AM

SCar having no championships DOESNT MATTER TO ME
SCar players getting arrested DOESNT MATTER TO ME
SCar having "thug" players (something CU needs more of) DOESNT MATTER TO ME
Spurrier being 40 yrs old or 90 yrs old DOESNT MATTER TO ME

SCar kicking the $#!t out of us 4 straight years & 5 of 7.............MATTERS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and btw it won't go downhill after spurrier leaves b/c the SCar administration will make a great hire to replace him

Re: Old Ball sack ! Taking Usuc down lower!

Nov 27, 2012, 10:42 AM

Why should if go downhill after Spurrier leaves? We are having sustainable success and its not like we won't be able to pay well for a good coach.

Nov 27, 2012, 11:07 AM

Nov 27, 2012, 12:04 PM

hahaha, good gif.

Nov 27, 2012, 11:38 AM

Tigerrag--are you a girl? You sure sound like one! Spurrier won't be there much longer, thug players, their football past sucks, Spurrier's ego, no SEC titles, no BCS bowls, players in jail...yada,yada,yada....any more whining excuses you want to mention? Oh! I know one! How about the coots have KICKED THE SNOT OUT OF US for 4 consecutive years because they are BETTER COACHED and their THUG players intimidate the hell out of our PUSILLANIMOUS players. Wake up and smell the coffee, or I guess you can keep guzzling St. Dabo's orange kool-aid.

Nov 27, 2012, 12:01 PM

Keep saying it and sooner or later you will believe it. The history of this series is irrelevant. The current history is that Clemson better do something different next year or the result will be the same.

Nov 27, 2012, 12:07 PM

Spurrier will be at USC for anther 4 years, at least. He told the QB coming in, Connor Mitch over the summer (an reconfirmed it after this game.)

Spurrier's been saying things like, "I'll be around another 3-4 years" for a long time. He'll stick around as long as he's winning and the administration lets him.

Nov 27, 2012, 12:19 PM

Hard to get a BCS bowl game when 2 other teams in your conference are playing for the National Title. It's hard when there are only 2 spots and 6 teams from your conference in the top 12 of the BCS. Hell, VT went to a BCS game because Arky and Carolina weren't able to do to Bama and LSU. Don't let the facts get in the way of your temper tantrum though.

Please take an ENG course***

Nov 27, 2012, 12:22 PM

Re: Your house is smoldering around your ankles, so gazing

Nov 27, 2012, 12:29 PM

around hoping that your neighbor's house alights and goes down in flames is not going to solve your problems.

Tennessee fans have been waiting for a decade for the "return of the predestined order of things".

How is that working out for them?

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic