Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ol' Spurlid sure is a #####
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,549

Ol' Spurlid sure is a #####

Jun 7, 2018, 12:58 PM

but, you got to almost admire the man's ability to shittalk

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/spurrier-if-talking-mattered-georgia-wouldve-beaten-us-a-lot-more/ar-AAyl8sn?li=BBnba9I

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ol' Spurlid sure is a #####

Jun 7, 2018, 1:03 PM

Not sure if it was part of the same interview, but he mentioned Boyd and Tebow as potential QBs for the new AAF league and the team he's coaching, but noticeably omitted Shaw, Thompson, and Garcia.

Since the day he burned the chickens and has gone back to basically troll them I am 100% on the Spurrier wagon.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Spurrier is great. As a Gator fan growing up he was great to have on the sideline

Jun 7, 2018, 1:03 PM

I never took him seriously when he would say things about Dabo and Clemson. I doubt he meant any of it.

He is 100% Gator and when he rips on UGA - he 100% means it. Could fill up a good little bathroom book with all his Bulldog quips.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2018, 1:54 PM

I LOL'd***

Jun 7, 2018, 2:19 PM

Jun 7, 2018, 7:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Ol' Spurlid sure is a ##### ]

Was that the 4th or 5th time he kicked Stephen Garcia off the team?

He really had enough that day. Tossed him right down the sideline....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2018, 2:34 PM

My favorite was when he was at Florida and played against Auburn. Apparently there was a fire in the library during their game and they asked him what he thought about it. He said, "Man I hate that...there was probably a lot of good coloring books not colored in yet"

Jun 7, 2018, 7:42 PM

LMAO. Lord he had some zingers...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2018, 8:06 PM

I couldn't stand him when he was coaching at SCar, but there's no question he's one of the all-time greats in college football. Heisman winner as a player, brilliant offensive coach, and legendary trash-talker. It's a lot easier to like him these days, now that he's free from being a Coot and doesn't feel obligated to talk sh*t about CU. Dabo has nothing but good things to say about the man, so that's good enough for me.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,549
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic