»
Topic: Oklahoma here
Replies: 7   Last Post: Dec 30, 2018 6:31 PM by: K_arena1
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Oklahoma here

[35]
Posted: Dec 30, 2018 3:32 PM

The best two teams left to play for the NC..the way it should be. I really think you guys can match up with Bama. Your guys QB is scary good...Good Luck, I will be pulling for The Tigers

Re: Oklahoma here

[4]
Posted: Dec 30, 2018 3:40 PM

I really would wonder how your game would have went with a do over of that 1st quarter.

[1]
Posted: Dec 30, 2018 3:42 PM

I don't think we would have won, no defense sooner or later will catch up with you.

[1]
Posted: Dec 30, 2018 3:46 PM

Not so sure Ron, your team manned up 2nd half but that quarter was too much to overcome.

[1]
Posted: Dec 30, 2018 3:42 PM

Thanks Ron! No matter what the media hype machine says, the right man won the Heisman Trophy. I’m sure we’ll meet again real soon!

[1]
Posted: Dec 30, 2018 3:45 PM

I agree and we are very deep everywhere but the secondary and that is where Saban will try to attack with plays and they will try to hurt our CB’s as well. Alabama plays dirty, they always have and always will until another coach takes over. Remember the hits they tried to put on Deshaun without penalty, just crazy.

We are so deep everywhere else and we will use that to our advantage. I see us being 15-0 and super legendary in the name of Deshaun!

2019 white level member

“Let’s make the others want to be like us” Dabo Swinney!!
We’ll make it 4 fingers and two thumbs over the U of s_c.???????
This team is ready to grow, get better & peak the 1st week of January 2020!!
We will win our 4th National Championship at 15-0 making it 3 Championships over the last 4 years!

[2]
Posted: Dec 30, 2018 6:05 PM

You rep the best of Sooner Nation well Ron.

Thanks for the good words and keep the account. Look forward to talking friendly smack when we’re both in the hunt for next year’s Natty.

Now, time to watch our guys take care of ‘Unfinished Business’.

GO TIGERS!!!!

2019 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg

wwLBBd

Posted: Dec 30, 2018 6:31 PM

Bama beat the brakes off OU

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: LOWER LEVEL, SEC T, Have 8 Tickets in Sets of 2 ROWS O, SEATs 9, 11, 27, 29 Q, Seats 27, 29 and T, ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
3044 people have read this post