Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CFP 2020 who ya got?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

CFP 2020 who ya got?

Jan 11, 2019, 11:14 AM

Clemson
Georgia
Texas
Bama

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson

Jan 11, 2019, 11:14 AM

ROY

Ok, we'll go through this again since I tried to explain it

Jan 11, 2019, 11:18 AM

to Supermutt but he wasn't capable of understanding.

The only way Georgia and Bama can both make the 4-team playoff is if one of them doesn't make the championship game with 1 loss AND every other conference is a perfect storm of sucking out loud. But as long as Georgia and Bama are both in the SECCG, one of them will stay home for the playoffs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

The Leghumpers will give us a repeat of this past season...

Jan 11, 2019, 11:26 AM

They'll lose at least one regular season game (likely to Florida or Texas A&M) and then get beat by Bama in the $EC Championship game which will effectively eliminate them from the CFP again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I agree***

Jan 11, 2019, 11:27 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Ok, we'll go through this again since I tried to explain it

Jan 11, 2019, 11:26 AM [ in reply to Ok, we'll go through this again since I tried to explain it ]

If "Greatest Team of All Time" Bama lost to Georgia this year in the SECCG they would have been in. I don't agree with it but it would have happened.

Alabama didn't lose to Georgia***

Jan 11, 2019, 11:29 AM

No, no it wouldn't have...PERIOD...the committee is NOT

Jan 11, 2019, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Ok, we'll go through this again since I tried to explain it ]

going to damage the integrity of their cash cow Conference Championship games...PERIOD

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I assume you mean 2019? Big 10 won't be left out this year.

Jan 11, 2019, 11:25 AM

Maybe Khaki Pants will finally break through this year, and Big 12 won't have anyone with less than 2 losses.

Now that we have shown the SEC the recipe for beating Bama, possibly this is the year they get left out. UGA will choke again!

So, for something a little different:

1. Clemson
2. Michigan
3. Texas A&M
4. Washington

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I assume you mean 2019? Big 10 won't be left out this year.

Jan 11, 2019, 1:32 PM

Highly doubt AM gets in unless you feel like they will win the SEC with the lone loss to us. I think Bama still gets them this year.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Damm...forgot they had to play us! No, they're out!!***

Jan 11, 2019, 3:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CFP 2020 who ya got?

Jan 11, 2019, 11:30 AM

Clemson
Bama
Ohio State
Texas

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't trust Tom Herman to reach that level yet

Jan 11, 2019, 11:33 AM

I think they lose a lot defensively and he's yet to prove that he can coach well in a normal game. Herman is a fantastic big game coach, but his teams are terrible against teams they should beat.

Buuuuut it doesn't feel like the list of contenders is very large next year so maybe.

Jan 11, 2019, 11:39 AM

Clemson
Alabama
Oklahoma
Washington

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There are only about eight teams that have any real chance..

Jan 11, 2019, 11:43 AM

of making the CFP

Clemson
Alabama
Georgia
Oklahoma
Ohio State
Notre Dame
Michigan
Texas

Decent teams on the outside looking in;

Penn State
Florida
LSU
A&M
Washington
Wisconsin

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Texas ND Oh St

Jan 11, 2019, 11:46 AM

2 loss bama not in because they don't play for championship. 2 loss lsu wins sec but not in because 2 losses.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd love to see the $EC left out, but don't think it happens***

Jan 11, 2019, 11:51 AM

Jan 11, 2019, 12:59 PM

Clemson, Alabama, Oklahoma, Georgia

Jan 11, 2019, 1:16 PM

Tennessee
NC State
Purdue
Iowa State

Maybe Oregon State if the big 10 rep falters again.

Same, but Ohio State instead of Texas

Jan 11, 2019, 1:34 PM

Honestly, and I have a feeling...

Seeds will be:

Clemson - no losses
UGA - no losses
Bama - 1 loss
Ohio State - 1 loss

We kick the teeth in of Ohio State. UGA finally beats Bama.

We play UGA for all the marbles in New Orleans.

We win a very close game. A new Hunter Renfrow is anointed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic