Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don't like ....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

I don't like ....

May 21, 2020, 8:07 PM

Spam. Not with eggs or anything.

Congealed ham and fat wiggling away.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great fried then put on white bread with Duke’s.

May 21, 2020, 8:13 PM

Probably haven’t had it in 45 years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also good with fried rice or

May 21, 2020, 8:16 PM

reg rice with finadene.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Howdy stranger

May 21, 2020, 8:41 PM

Whazzzzup?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Not much, hangin in there.

May 21, 2020, 8:49 PM

Trying to make a living. Alarm inspections have been suspended since March 16th. Making a mess of things, about 350 inspections behind scheudle.

How you been?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ok

May 21, 2020, 8:58 PM

I can do most of my work from home so I’ve been fairly busy but it’s getting old sitting around here day after day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Yea thats one benefit to my work

May 21, 2020, 9:00 PM

I'm out for half the day. Get to take a break from the fam. My wife is stuck here doing her work and the kids schooling. They attend private school so there is no relief for them. The public schools here are pretty much doing nothing.

yo. Nice to see you drop by. Hope all is well wit you***

May 21, 2020, 9:37 PM [ in reply to Also good with fried rice or ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've had within 30 yrs. Still good as you described.

May 21, 2020, 9:35 PM [ in reply to Great fried then put on white bread with Duke’s. ]

but prolly over 25 yrs.

and a shame that I had a fried baloney sammich within that time instead. I'm moderately ashamed. But the baloney was Boar's Head, so, there's some level of status to that.

and you forgot the slice of American cheese melted on top, and bread toasted.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic