Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ohio State win Saturday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Ohio State win Saturday

Nov 28, 2016, 12:24 PM

I had a doctors visit today. My dr. Is a TOSU grad, and went to their game Saturday. He believed that the officials gave TOSU an early Christmas present on the 4th down play.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought he was short of the line to gain...

Nov 28, 2016, 12:27 PM

Ohio State needed to get to the 15 yard line and I don't think the ball ever touched, let alone crossed the 15 yard line.

The officials called the play a first down on the field. The play looked like it was too close to reverse, and replay didn’t provide any indisputable evidence that Barrett didn’t make the line to gain.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Agreed. .***

Nov 28, 2016, 12:45 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Maybe but all the replays I saw were inconclusive

Nov 28, 2016, 12:28 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ball never got passed the OSU player's butt,which wasn't

Nov 28, 2016, 12:30 PM

across the line to get.

My wife is OhSt grad, does't really watch football, but

Nov 28, 2016, 12:29 PM

she watched the replay several times and thought he didn't make it. I thought it was really close and knew it would not be overruled. Did you notice it was the OhSt OL that kept him from making it easily?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The BIG 10 officials were in the "bag" the whole game.

Nov 28, 2016, 12:29 PM

Must have been an order from conference offices,wanting all that money if they squeeze 2 teams into the playoff.

Re: Ohio State win Saturday

Nov 28, 2016, 12:37 PM

There's a few angles that show it breaking the plane. The goal line technology company, or equivalent, should do their 3D models and shown it definitively.

I thought the Christmas present was given more by Clapman Peppers. Watch him overpursue the winning play and then get taken completely out by the Michigan kid - Mike Webber.. Thanks for spitting and kicking on the block O, taunting fans the whole game, then half punching a kid at the end during the field rush. I hope you enjoy your September Heisman and your 0-3 record against the Bucks.

Agree.. peppers acted poorly***

Nov 28, 2016, 12:46 PM

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic