Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ohio State Fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

Ohio State Fans

Jan 2, 2017, 3:47 PM

This was posted on Eleven Warriors (Ohio State Page)

Considering all that happened in this game, I would say the defense played pretty #### good for being on the field for all of three #### quarters. That being said, my hatred for clemson only builds after this game. Having lived in Greenville SC for seven years and experiencing their fans when we lost to them in the orange bowl, they are in my top three for most hated teams. Number one being them followed closely by ttun, and the Florida for losing in the ship to them in two sports a few months apart. Anyways this loss doesn't hurt as bad as i thought it would. The reasoning is because we have a very young team. They will use this schalacking as a motivator for the next couple years as they grow and develop. Also the fact that regardless of who wins the natty (ill be rooting for Bama) they will drop from a top tier team next year with the loss of Watson. So looking at where we are versus where clemson is, we are in a way better situation then they are. Lastly the play calling in this game was atrocious. We all have known that there were issues with playing calling going back to Herman leaving. Well that reality has come to fruition with this game. I have never once doubted Urban until his hire of Tim Beck. Whatever his strength maybe in recruiting , he lacks in all other aspects of coaching. If I were UFM I would be holding a press conference very soon announcing a new offensive coordinator

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: (butthurt) Ohio State Fan

Jan 2, 2017, 3:54 PM

Hope this rain lets up, I need to be outside schallacking the row boat that we will be in, way up on s**t creek without a paddle when Deshaun leaves...

...pathetic buckey!

Let me guess why all the Clemson fans around him are rude... hmmmm??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic