Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Feaster 2015 Season Highlight Remix
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 3,707

Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Feaster 2015 Season Highlight Remix

Dec 24, 2015, 2:16 PM

WATCH: Feaster 2015 Season Highlight Remix

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The next CJ Spiller***

Dec 24, 2015, 3:12 PM

not convinced yet after watching a couple of games plus

Dec 24, 2015, 3:31 PM

Shrine Bowl - did he have a nagging injury this year, as last year seemed better?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SCROOGE***

Dec 24, 2015, 3:42 PM

Hmm, Well, he was used more of a decoy in one game with

Dec 24, 2015, 4:05 PM

QB and another receiver featured and doing very well. I think maybe he did have some kind of nagging injury and he did not have one of those long highlight tds' in other game and in Shrine bowl. I hope I just watched the wrong games, and he does become another "Spiller"!

Re: not convinced yet after watching a couple of games plus

Dec 24, 2015, 4:24 PM [ in reply to not convinced yet after watching a couple of games plus ]

Yeah u hope he pans out better than our other highly recruited Q.b..

What was his name....yes, watson. I hope feaster isn't just as pedestrian.

QB? Aren't you guys talking about Tavien Feaster(RB)?***

Dec 24, 2015, 6:08 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mea Culpa! MERRY CHRISTMAS - GO FEASTER, GO TIGERS***

Dec 24, 2015, 8:58 PM [ in reply to Re: not convinced yet after watching a couple of games plus ]

Some people think he was held back in 2015

Dec 25, 2015, 10:14 AM [ in reply to not convinced yet after watching a couple of games plus ]

I expect, based on talent. He will have a HUGE impact at CLemson.

Still, my favorite recruit in the 2016 class.

Re: not convinced yet after watching a couple of games plus

Dec 25, 2015, 11:20 AM [ in reply to not convinced yet after watching a couple of games plus ]

Yes he has had nagging injuries. Plus I bet the games you saw were late in the season. Little small things that affect his finesse moves.

Yes, thanks for affirmation: however, expect healing as a

Dec 25, 2015, 1:55 PM

Tiger for a FASTER FEASTER. Our conditioning program, nutrionist and MD's are doing a great job!

Omg wow!

Dec 24, 2015, 3:31 PM

That's scary with him and Wayne ??

Re: Omg wow!

Dec 25, 2015, 3:12 AM

Throw in the beast (Adam Choice) along with a much improved and mature (CJ Fuller) combo, now we have a new (WOW) factor. The future is getting BRIGHTER(!!!!)

Re: Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Feaster 2015 Season Highlight Remix

Dec 24, 2015, 6:19 PM

I think Feaster will have a great career at Clemson. He is going to have to earn playing time with the depth we have. I wouldn't be shocked if he redshirts. That is unless Dabo has told him he will avoid redshirt his freshman year.

Dec 24, 2015, 11:57 PM

Feaster has to stay healthy pure and simple. In the last 6 years dating back to Jr High School he has been hurt each season and has missed multiple games each season.

This year he finished the season on the field but was clearly not 100% in the playoffs. If he is healthy and can stay healthy, he will be special.

If he continues his inability to stay healthy, then he will be the next Will Korn.

If I recall he missed 13 games the past 4 years with injuries and probably played another 13 where he was not 100%

Was CootFans taken? You will get to see up close and

Dec 25, 2015, 12:08 AM

personal how great a player Feaster is when he dominates the coots.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Was CootFans taken? You will get to see up close and

Dec 25, 2015, 12:18 AM

I saw the top 150 all time high school players of all time list published in 2013, Demetrius Summers was number 1 and I got into a debate in regards to Summers Vs Feaster. I'm sorry but I think Feaster is just as good if not better.

Your thirty-five percent pulse is making me

Dec 25, 2015, 12:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Feaster 2015 Season Highlight Remix ]

question whether or not you want him to succeed at the next level as a highly touted 5* (I say again, 5*) recruit at Clemson. If health is an issue, I'm sure we'll have the facilities to take care of every need very soon. I'll happily take him!

Btw, are you a Wofford Fan, then a USC fan after that? Or do you truly not care either way? No disrespect intended. I truly just want to know.

Oh yeah, Merry Christmas!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2015, 3:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Feaster 2015 Season Highlight Remix ]

With his determination and work habits to be the best, he will be fine. He's already a success and a champion throughout his high school career in many sports. He's not a machine. Even the professional baseball hitters don't hit a home run in ever game or each time they step up to the plate, but some still finish the season as champions. Once he get to Clemson and develop under Batson's beast building program which I doubt Spartanburg high school has, he will continue to do what he does best, succeed and continue to work to be the best no matter how he feels. With Gallman and Choice, he want have to carry the load. Clemson's offense don't run like Bama or Lsu. He'll have plenty of time to develop his body just like Gallman did following his first year at Clemson.

Oh, so this explains my post above - "injured" alot Too bad!***

Dec 25, 2015, 9:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Feaster 2015 Season Highlight Remix ]

Dec 25, 2015, 10:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Feaster 2015 Season Highlight Remix ]

Yeah , he looks terrible on film .Slow , not elusive, can't catch the football out of the backfield . I wonder why Clemson is going to waste a scholly on arguably the best HS running back in America .
What is Dabo thinking ? Guy obviously doesn't know how to recruit good talent.

DB23

No, Feaster is FASTER (luv dat) than the other rbs!***

Dec 25, 2015, 9:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Feaster 2015 Season Highlight Remix ]

He plays in 2016

Dec 25, 2015, 10:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Feaster 2015 Season Highlight Remix ]

He'll battle Gallman/Choice for PT IMO.

No, haven't ruled out Fuller and Dye.

Replies: 22
| visibility 3,707
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic