Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson Tigers---Number 1 in The Country!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,307

Clemson Tigers---Number 1 in The Country!!

Oct 25, 2015, 4:57 AM

As I said a few weeks ago--the stars are aligning in favor of our 2015 Clemson Tigers. FSU loses to a 2-56 GTech team on a bonehead call for a winning field goal from some 56 yards. Doesn't Bumbo Fisher know you have to kick it some lower when you get that far out thus making a block a distinct possibility!Here's what needs to happen for our Tigers to finish Number One pre-playoffs

1.We play anywhere close to what we did against Miami and lay it on the rest of our opponents in a big way.
2. The remaining teams ahead of us can knock each other off. Don't believe me? Look at the schedule. It can and I believe may very well happen.
3. Out fans recognize that "this ain't your granddaddy's Tiger Team"! Dabo has assembled a team (with all of our coaches) with the proper blend of size, speed and both mental and physical TOUGHNESS not seen in decades in Death Valley. This team IS committed to a larger goal and as the weeks have worn on and our offense has been opened up and displayed the skill players, O and D lines that we all dreamed about, there is no stopping the Tigers now! Listen to our team from player to player--one game at a time! and now add in the philosophy--we take NO prisoners together with the heavens opening up and welcoming Our 2015 Tigers to the place they belong---Number One in the Country--I believe that it may very well happen.
If we play anywhere close to what we should, FSU will get a major beat down in Death Valley. They simply are not that good and even close to the Tigers THIS year. Before that, NC State will get to see what a true beating entails. Add in a drubbing of major proportions at the Cuse and in DV against Wake and finally a massive pummeling of the Coots in their brickyard and we get aided by help from other teams. It is becoming very clear to these old eyes how we take it all.
Early in the year a guy named Brazzy predicted, on this site, that we would make the playoffs and win the title. and people on this site mocked him and told him he was crazy. Brazzy, it's beginning to not only look like Christmas but also that you hit the ball out of the park.
From top to bottom, all things considered, I truly believe that the 2015 Clemson Tigers, our Tigers, ARE the best TEAM in the land with the very BEST coaching staff to boot! Go Tigers!
You're approaching the 1/8 pole in the race and now is the team to pull away from the other horses and bring it all home to Death Valley South Carolina! With recent horrible losses many in our state have suffered, it seems only fair that the Clemson Tigers take control of the 2015 college football show and win it all for themselves, their coaches, our fans and all the residents of this great state! We need to believe and it can happen!
Yes sir, I do believe in Santa Clause, the tooth fairy, and in Brazzy's prediction, it is the year of the 2015 Clemson Tigers. There is something going on in those hills and mountains that surround Death Valley and it just might be the ascension of our Tigers to the top of the college football world.
I believe, do YOU?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson Tigers---Number 1 in The Country!!

Oct 25, 2015, 6:25 AM

Before you start preaching #1 in the country,or talking about Brazzy and winning the national championship,we are still one play away from losing a key cog in our team.Remember Tech in Atlanta last season?
Your right,it is a one game,at a time season,but you are allready talking Christmas
and we haven't even had Thanksgiving dinner.
And we can be knocked off if we let it get to our heads,which thankfully I don't see our coaching staff
doing even if some fans allready have us hoisting that national championship trophy.
This is a special season for Clemson,but there have been special seasons before,and the last time I checked we have had only one undefeated National Championship season.I for one will remain optismistic,but I'm not ready to say we are # 1 in the country.

Oct 25, 2015, 11:27 AM

If you don't understand what is happening there is no possible way I can educate you! Take for example, the Baylor QB being out. Injured his neck. I believe they will not make the playoffs because of this. Ohio State must play Michigan and Michigan State. Should Michigan beat OSU, another one falls.
If you can't see what occurred yesterday and the past few weeks then apparently you are just another one of the naysayers.
I see no one that we cannot beat. Did you not see the total diversity of our offense yesterday? do ypu think our top coaching staff is going to let the Tigers get complacent? I think not.
So go ahead and just ell me who the he;;;; is going to beat us? I'm waiting.

You just pointed it out....

Oct 25, 2015, 11:30 AM

Baylor QB knocked out with a neck injury will end the run for Baylor....

...what happens if a similar fate falls upon our team?

Nothing has changed from the performance yesterday: NCST remains the biggest game of the year.

Re: You just pointed it out....

Oct 25, 2015, 11:32 AM

scur: I fully understand that but apparently you failed to get the gist of the post. Good luck to you. You tell me exactly who is going to beat this tiger team? I
'm waiting for your answer.

Re: You just pointed it out....

Oct 25, 2015, 11:36 AM

I'm not about to predict what the next 5 games might bring.

NCST has the ability to beat Clemson.

That is all that matters today.

Talk of anything else is to be had in celebrating wins; not predicting them.

dude ... chickens***

Oct 25, 2015, 11:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Clemson Tigers---Number 1 in The Country!! ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Oct 25, 2015, 11:39 AM

You lost me at Brazzy

The thing is,

Oct 25, 2015, 11:39 AM

we're gonna be even BETTER in 2016. We could realistically win back to back National Championships.

It's GREAT to be a Tiger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no you didn't.

Oct 25, 2015, 11:45 AM

Can we please focus. We haven't won anything yet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Re: The thing is,

Oct 25, 2015, 11:45 AM [ in reply to The thing is, ]

TiferFanX: Congratulations! you are the first one to see the possibly handwriting on the wall! Why is it that most on this board seem to always look at the downside? Is it no longer politically correct to be an optimist? As I told one guy, I see no one that we cannot beat. His response is the NC State could be us. Sure they could and we could get 2 feet of snow in Greenville SC this week. Ain't gonna happen and NC State IS going to get buried! We are on a roll and watch out.
I not want to be one of the teams left on our schedule and yes that includes FSU.

What downside?

Oct 25, 2015, 11:53 AM

I agree with Dabo and the rest of the team that they have to take care of the game in front of them without looking forward to playing in a game that has yet to even be scheduled...

...are you saying Dabo is being pessimistic in his approach?!?

The reality of the situation is that Clemson cannot lay claim the national championship today...

...to do so today is simply ridiculous.

Beat NCST.

Be CLEMSON.

The spoils of victory come only after the battle is won.

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,307
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic