Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Oh lord. People jumping ship after a two point loss in overtime, on the road
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,135

Oh lord. People jumping ship after a two point loss in overtime, on the road

Feb 15, 2018, 10:26 AM

Well, guess what,
you can't jump back on the ship when we win again....

Go Tigers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not jumping ship, it's just the WAY we lost that I......

Feb 15, 2018, 10:33 AM

don't like. And I know it's only one game.

But to blow an 18 point lead and play so sloppy at the end is ridiculous. There's no denying that.

Sorry but everybody can’t be perfect. These players and

Feb 15, 2018, 11:11 AM

coaches have done a tremendous job with a lot of heart and proved the experts wrong. Supporters will support and spectators will come and go but these players give their all every game. Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just because someone criticizes the coaching and play

Feb 15, 2018, 11:48 AM

in a game does not mean they are jumping ship or not true fans. It is part of what is usually a sports discussion. Some on here do go overboard after a loss and some go overboard blasting people if they say a coach or player cost us the game. Just because I do not think Brownell did a good job last night does not mean I am any less a supporter of the Tigers. I was a fan of Brownell but after the last few years i began to wonder if he was the man for the job and I will say I am surprised and very happy with the team this year and I hope it is a sign of good things to come and not a fluke season (like the USuC season last year). I would love for CBB to coach for years to come at Clemson because that will mean he has made us competitive.

It's fine to discuss the areas with which we struggled and

Feb 15, 2018, 12:11 PM

what cost us the game, however, the incessant idiocy that comes out of some posters during a loss is ridiculous.

You mentioned going overboard, like jumping ship.

Blowing the game like they did last night is not......

Feb 15, 2018, 12:07 PM [ in reply to Sorry but everybody can’t be perfect. These players and ]

a sign of "giving it your all."

Be realistic.

Blowing a lead or not doesn't have anything to do with

Feb 15, 2018, 12:12 PM

effort, the players certainly gave it their all and I'm sure they wanted to win the game as well.

news flash

Feb 15, 2018, 12:04 PM

People don’t have to agree with you. 18 point lead blown and have 21 turnovers doesn’t envoke confidence. If the men’s basketball team would like fans to believe more strongly, don’t choke. Because if you do, fans confidence will waiver. And that’s reality.

Don’t criticize some fans for having an opinion that doesn’t suit you. Fans get tired of believing and then getting disappointed time after time. How bout the team show them something they can get behind first that’s not paper thin.

News flash, winning on the road is tough in the best

Feb 15, 2018, 12:15 PM

conference in basketball, and this one loss doesn't negate the rest of the season that they've had.

What you've described is a fair weather fan, especially if your confidence waivers after one game in basketball (which is simply ridiculous).

I guess Villanova fans should have had less confidence after losing to St. John's at home, eh? UNC fans after losing to Wofford too.

Re: news flash

Feb 15, 2018, 12:15 PM [ in reply to news flash ]

I know. I was trying to tell everyone after we got beat down by UVA that the fans confidence in them was done, and we wouldn’t win another game.

If only the team & coach would listen to me a lose out like I tell them.

How’s your chickens doing by the way? They haz the confidence, or wat?

Re: news flash

Feb 15, 2018, 8:47 PM [ in reply to news flash ]

> Fans get tired of believing and then getting disappointed time after time. How bout the team show them something they can get behind first that’s not paper thin.

Bandwagon fan, please jump off and don’t get back on. We not only don’t need you, we don’t want you.

Bubye

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,135
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic