Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Top 2019 linebacker details why Clemson is in his top group
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

New Story: Top 2019 linebacker details why Clemson is in his top group

May 14, 2017, 9:53 AM

Top 2019 linebacker details why Clemson is in his top group

Owen Pappoe received his first offer as an eighth grader and received a Clemson offer as a freshman in high school. Three years into the process and he’s ready to trim his list and focus on 10 schools. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Top 2019 linebacker details why Clemson is in his top group

May 14, 2017, 10:27 AM

OP looks like a great backer. With Conn as his old head coach, chances are good he'll come into the Tiger den. Here's to his success!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Offer in 8th grade? Highly impressive!***

May 14, 2017, 11:40 AM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

May 14, 2017, 12:05 PM

Are we the team to beat here with Owen Pappoe ? Take out the fact that Mickey Conn is on our staff and are we his leader ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 14, 2017, 1:03 PM

That's like pretending something didn't happen that really did. Conn is on the staff, and that is just a reality. Will that make a difference? Maybe, and I hope it does, but no matter, it won't hurt us. It is great to be mentioned in the same thoughts as all the typical giants of the sport. There was a time, now long ago, when we weren't on everybody's list. Life is good!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2017, 2:48 PM

Exactly, that is what I say often. There were times not that long ago that our chances were crossed fingers hoping that we lucked up and got talent that we now expect to get. Most talent we lose now, is bc we have great talent ahead of the new ones looking for a place like Clemson to land!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2017, 6:47 PM

You have wisdom, my friend! +1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 15, 2017, 8:18 AM

FSU just locked up 4 of his teammates, and are the favorites to land Pappoe. This one is going to sting a little, we were one of the first to recruit him, offering in freshman year, have Conn on staff, and have the LB Whisperer in Venables. All that should land Pappoe in Clemson, but ya can't win them all. Hope Venables pulls a miracle, but as of now, looks like the Noles are gonna swoop in and take him out Georgia.

Ok Mcelwain, stop laying around naked on sharks and get on the recruiting trail and harass the Noles some!

May 17, 2017, 10:36 PM

I wouldn't be at all surprised if we get him. He may go to fsu, but I wouldn't bet. If he does, he made a poor decision for his life. He will be a better man after attending Clemson. FSU? Not so much.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic