Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Offense Coaching
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,325

Offense Coaching

Oct 28, 2017, 10:59 PM

Poorest offensive coaching this year,

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Offense Coaching

Oct 28, 2017, 11:01 PM

Very disappointed in our offense calling."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2017, 11:03 PM

Defense did their job.....Come on offense coordinators.. Get it together and help the defense...

Oct 28, 2017, 11:28 PM

The later in the game, the absolute worst he gets at play calling. Elliott don't have any type of killer instinct in his body. He is to soft and un aggressive to be an OC with the talent that we have, that is wanting to show the country how good they really are, and they are being held back IMO!!! This guys are wanting show off their talent and are being held back with powder puff play calling. You have to allow thoroughbreds to run, they hate trotting!!! With the offensive talent that we have right now, if something would come up and Tony walked away, some of the very best OC's in the country would be calling Dabo begging to come to Clemson to coach the talent we have. They see what we have and keep on offense as a career builder to become a HC!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2017, 11:32 PM

I have a feeling it is Dabo calling off the dogs. Maybe I’m wrong. I thought he did Hunter Johnson wrong tonight. Puts him in in mop up duty, we call all running plays, he gets a backup center who is having trouble hiking the ball and HJ runs the ball out of bounds with 20 seconds left and he berated him on national television.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2017, 11:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Offense Coaching ]

We took a deep shot to Cain on the play he got flagged for offense PI, and the next drive we took a team shot to Overton on 3rd down.

BS. The two 15 yard penalties killed us

Oct 28, 2017, 11:35 PM

though in 2nd half.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RS. The 'R' is for Real...***

Oct 28, 2017, 11:37 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2017, 11:41 PM

If you are a Clemson fan, that’s a big if.
Just shut up !!!

Oct 28, 2017, 11:43 PM

Elliott is not at his best with a big lead. One day the defense will screw up and it will cost us. Once you take your foot off the gas, you never get back into rhythm.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,325
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic