»
Topic: Off Topic - Help a Tiger Out! (Please)
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jun 23, 2017 10:26 PM by: CarolinaKudzu
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Off Topic - Help a Tiger Out! (Please)

Posted: Jun 23, 2017 8:08 PM

My wife and I have yet to take a family vacation with just our son (almost 2). We are trying our best to find something in coastal SC or NC on a budget. It's last minute at this point (want last full week in July).

Does anyone know of ANY websites, timeshare deals, or any leads that I may not be coming across through Google?

Thanks, everyone!

Re: Off Topic - Help a Tiger Out! (Please)

[1]
Posted: Jun 23, 2017 8:20 PM

You can try Renee at 843-503-6154. We have rented through her condos at North Myrtle Beach that were reasonably priced in the past.

[1]
Posted: Jun 23, 2017 10:26 PM

How about Harbor Island, about 15 minutes beyond Beaufort before you get to Fripp. It's small, family beach. I think there's a reasonable condo project there and beach, 5 min. To Hunting Island state park with the light house, and a few minutes into Beaufort with lots to do.

If you are willing to travel to the Outer Banks

[1]
Posted: Jun 23, 2017 8:31 PM

Try Outer Beaches Realty ( http://www.outerbeaches.com/vacation-rentals/vacation-deals/ ).

Also renting on OBX are: Surf or Sound Realty, Hatteras Island Realty, and Midgett Realty.

I would recommend Avon, Rodanthe, Waves or Salvo, to avoid the crowds, 'bars/t-shirt shops', etc., and a more family friendly expeience. If you've never been, it's worth the extra drive!

hth

2019 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg

wwLBBd

Posted: Jun 23, 2017 9:00 PM

have always had good luck with vrbo-vacation rental by owner.have rented in Hilton head,isle of palms(wild dunes),and cape coral,fl.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

Try AirBnB***

Posted: Jun 23, 2017 9:03 PM

2019 white level member

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: For Sale.. 4 LOWER DECK seats together plus parking pass for Boston College game. Seats are in secti...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1168 people have read this post