Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Of all the Dabo interviews and soundbites, I think this is the most
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,390

Of all the Dabo interviews and soundbites, I think this is the most

Dec 29, 2019, 4:13 PM

telling statement he’s ever made on the culture and program:

“It is just the DNA. It is our program. It's not just this season. That's just how we're built,” head coach Dabo Swinney said. “One of the things I told them at the half, I thought we took their best punch. I don't think we could have played worse, but we took their best punch, and it was 16-14. My message to them at the halftime was: We have to find a way to get the lead in the third quarter, because when we take a lead in the fourth quarter, we finish. I think we're now 100-2 when we take a lead in the fourth quarter, 100-2. So that's not just this year. That's just who we are. It is just what we do. We finish. That's the mindset and the DNA of our program. So that's everything – your off-season, spring practice and how you meet. That's your camp. It is how you practice every week, all of that stuff. It is your staff, the leadership and the development of leadership on your team. It is culture. That's what it is. It was awesome to see.”

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Of all the Dabo interviews and soundbites, I think this is the most

Dec 29, 2019, 4:52 PM

I remember fairly late second quarter thinking we need a td before half to get going. And instead we got two. Totally changed the game

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,390
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic