Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson announces 2021 football gameday designations
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson announces 2021 football gameday designations

Feb 19, 2021, 10:42 AM

Clemson announces 2021 football gameday designations

CLEMSON, S.C. - The Clemson Athletic Department, in conjunction with the alumni association, student affairs, IPTAY and other campus groups, today announced spe Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wow even the Gameday Designations have sponsors now

Feb 19, 2021, 10:48 AM

lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: wow even the Gameday Designations have sponsors now

Feb 19, 2021, 11:48 AM

It takes money my friend to assure you fans that a Top flight team takes the field on Saturdays. Improvements like the football center and the indoor practice arena aren’t given to Dabo! Join IPTAY

Feb 19, 2021, 12:24 PM

will be have fans in the stands this year?

Feb 19, 2021, 12:51 PM [ in reply to Re: wow even the Gameday Designations have sponsors now ]

Yep. Money drives the train.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson only cares about money, so..***

Feb 19, 2021, 1:18 PM [ in reply to wow even the Gameday Designations have sponsors now ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Clemson only cares about money, so..***

Feb 19, 2021, 2:51 PM

Yep, and that money is why ESECPN chose Bama, and the SEC to drive their money train. If the networks like a esecpn would have thrown a bunch of money into a conference other than the SEC, just imagine the number of dominant FB teams we would've had in college FB!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2021, 2:52 PM [ in reply to Clemson only cares about money, so..*** ]

I am apologize but I disagree with you. Yes money is necessary for Athletics. But IMO Clemson’s AD, Dabo, the other coaches are more concerned about fans, the players and their success in life after leaving Clemson.

I do not believe $$$$ is Clemson’s ultimate goal or their #1 priority. Clemson is a Special University it is not about the money in Tiger Town. IMO Clemson truly is one Big Family.

Now when you talk about Money you have to include Texas, Alabama, Texas A&M, Auburn, OSU, UGA and most if not all SEC schools with possible exception of Vanderbilt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2021, 7:32 PM [ in reply to Clemson only cares about money, so..*** ]

Where do you think we would be without it ?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That being the case, sad that Military Appreciation Day

Feb 20, 2021, 10:22 AM [ in reply to wow even the Gameday Designations have sponsors now ]

apparently did not draw any sponsors. :(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

October 30th against FSU should be COVID Prevention Day...

Feb 19, 2021, 12:40 PM

Right as FSU runs onto the field we cancel the game in honor of COVID prevention.

~JKB

All Clemson fans at that game should wear masks, regardless

Feb 19, 2021, 12:47 PM

of whether they're still required at that point.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

still can't figure out why we can't find OOC opponents that

Feb 19, 2021, 4:28 PM

make sense. UCONN makes no sense. Central Michigan we've played in the past makes no sense. Temple makes no sense. Why don't we just play people that make sense. Basically play no one OOC from the Northeast unless they're a power 5 conference team. If you're going to play a group of 5 then make sure they're a southern team where it makes sense. People wanna dig us when we play citadel or sc state but those teams are in-state schools that we help them make some extra money which does make sense. But helping UCONN make 1.2 million with that game is just dumb. We've complained about this for 20 years now and it still happens. I say just eliminate the group of 5 OOC game and add one to the playoff.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic