Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
October 30-December 2, 2016
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 833

October 30-December 2, 2016

Aug 5, 2016, 5:53 AM

We play 4 games in that time frame. None of which should pose any sort of challenge in terms of winning the actual game itself. October 29th is FSU and December 3rd is the ACC Championship Game.

In an ideal world, we're 8-0 after the 29th and can focus easily on just getting better and improving each week. Definitely avoiding injuries.

I really don't see how it happens, but let's say we slip up at FSU. I really don't see Louisville doing anything while visiting Death Valley, and Auburn doesn't really stand a chance either, but going to Tallahassee isn't a walk in the park.

I guess my question is, if we're somehow 7-1 after the 29th, and finish up easily at 11-1, with all things considered is the playoff still an option? Assuming the loss is to a top 5 FSU team.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It would take a miracle

Aug 5, 2016, 6:19 AM

That's 2 conferences and ND excluded. Fsu would have to be undefeated and crush ole miss. Ole miss would have to then go on to win the sec. The PAC12 would have to be underwhelming and have bad teams beat up on bad teams just like last year. Baylor would have to win the Big12 with their terrible OOC schedule being all losses. And then OSU would have to run the table and not give Michigan a chance. Then ND would have to have 2+ losses. It'd be nearly impossible. Basically, win your conference or you are out.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: It would take a miracle

Aug 5, 2016, 6:26 AM

True. Hopefully we just take care of business and it won't be an issue.

Replies: 2
| visibility 833
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic