Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Repost of the clear bias of Josh Kendall of The State...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,790

Repost of the clear bias of Josh Kendall of The State...

Nov 28, 2016, 7:03 PM

I had responded to an earlier post on here about Josh Kendall's blatant bias regarding his AP Top 25 - it was deleted and rightfully so, as my frustration led to quite a bit of colorful verbiage that was unnecessary (sorry Crump!). But regardless, I am going to repost the clear details of Kendall's partiality against Clemson and the ACC.

First off, I think most had simply seen that Kendall had Clemson at 7 in his poll (4 spots behind our actual position and one of only 4 voters out of 62 that had us in 7th or 8th place).

But that is not where it ends. Kendall also has the most (8) EXTREME PICKS (> 5 spots away from their current AP rank) of all voters. He has Wisconsin (with TWO LOSSES) as the number 2 team in the nation.... want to know how many other AP voters have Wisconsin at TWO OR THREE?..... ZERO. And look who he has at #3... Penn State - also with TWO LOSSES. Then he has Ohio State at #4 (who Penn State defeated).

He has clearly rewarded Penn State, the team that beat Ohio State back in October, by ranking them higher. So now, I want to see where Pitt, who beat Clemson just earlier this month and has not lost since, is ranked on his poll. Wait.... there not there!!! Of course! Because Temple, with big wins over Cincinnati, Connecticut, Tulane, and East Carolina, should of course be ranked 22nd and Air Force, with big wins over Army, Colorado State, San Jose State, and Boise State, should of course be ranked 25th. And then I notice no Louisville.... and then no Virginia Tech. So after doing some digging, dear Josh Kendall is the ONLY AP voter (of the 62) who doesn't have Louisville, Virginia Tech, Pittsburgh, or Miami in his Top 25.... the ONLY one.

So I still have to ask (and get pi$$ed off)... Does anyone truly think we don't see he his bias in using his AP vote to pull down Clemson and ACC rankings? Dare I say, thank goodness for the CFP rankings.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he's a hack but

Nov 28, 2016, 7:06 PM

You are talking about him on the internet

He wins

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do you get so worked up over this?

Nov 28, 2016, 7:06 PM

He is not worth it...

You are exactly, right...

Nov 28, 2016, 7:14 PM

And it's not like I think he should have us at 2, 3, or 4, but it gets me that someone who is supposed to be impartial with his poll votes (not his editorials), cannot at least show some semblance of objectivity.

But you are 100% correct in that it shouldn't get a Tiger fan worked up.

Step away from the ledge.

Nov 28, 2016, 7:11 PM

Even though your rant makes you feel better, he is insignificant, and he wins free real estate between your ears while you despise him.

Practice apathy. He is not worth your time.

Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Repost of the clear bias of Josh Kendall of The State...

Nov 28, 2016, 7:13 PM

Never heard of her.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2016, 7:16 PM

Maybe he gets his boyfriend to fill out his ballot each week.

Nov 28, 2016, 7:36 PM

I emailed him to let him know what a idiot he is

He is a despicable human being

Nov 28, 2016, 7:42 PM

What a tool.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2016, 7:50 PM

It's the AP poll. It means nothing.

He's butthurt, and apparently a Big10 fan.Is that redundant?

Nov 28, 2016, 7:57 PM

Possibly. But I lived in State College. It's almost a requirement if you're there for long.

Obviously, he's not a Michigan fan though. Must have a butt

Nov 28, 2016, 9:03 PM

hurt experience with them too.

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,790
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic