Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Observation while rewatching the A&M game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,893

Observation while rewatching the A&M game

Sep 10, 2019, 3:43 PM

Before halftime even arrived, Holly Rowe had to do a report on all of the "injuries" for the Aggies. Real or not, we've seen the lion's share of this type of thing over the years. Mysteriously, the majority coming from one conference in particular. Just makes me realize even more what a complete program that has been built here, from the head coach and recruiting all the way down to the nutritionial side. On game day, Clemson players have been prepared mind, body, and soul to play (And yes, that even includes Gamesmanship! We'll see if Dino pays a visit to our locker room this Saturday after our resounding win!).

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Observation while rewatching the A&M game

Sep 10, 2019, 3:57 PM

But, But, But what about Osterin and NewSpring and and and.... You want to see a grown man go berserk when Clemson starts running "Tempo" and really starts moving the ball and them SEC Sam Beeches start flaking all over the field it makes me want to vomit. It just means more Southern Exhausted Conference.

Part of the 'conditioning' edge we have also

Sep 10, 2019, 4:35 PM

plays out through our playcalling and player rotation. We are stretching the opposing D out through highly scripted plays during the first Q and beyond, while staying fresh, then attacking the weaknesses we discover from there. We are witnessing some of the best game management there's ever been.

Go Tigers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Absolutely! Meant to mention that as well.***

Sep 10, 2019, 4:52 PM

Also. Towards the very end of the game

Sep 10, 2019, 4:55 PM

AJ had a hit on mond. After seeing it again if AJ would have went after a fumble he may have had it. Instead he went just went for the hit and mond just snuck it out of there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 11, 2019, 4:21 PM

they were cramping up like crazy. I did not see a single one of our guys suffer a cramp. Obviously we are doing something right.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 11, 2019, 4:24 PM

Well Balm to be fair, we can rotate in and out all day long because as some people might say...we too deep!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,893
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic