Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Obama spied on the Trump campaign.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

Obama spied on the Trump campaign.

Aug 14, 2020, 3:26 PM

Obama really spied on the Trump Campaign and there was no predication or justification, none. He was using the justice department for politics and almost got Trump removed from office.

If Trump did this to Biden you guys would crap concrete blocks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ouch***

Aug 14, 2020, 3:30 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Obama spied on the Trump campaign.

Aug 14, 2020, 3:40 PM

Aug 14, 2020, 3:40 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcjzHMhBtf0

I love me some Steve Perry and Journey but

Aug 14, 2020, 3:46 PM

Re: I love me some Steve Perry and Journey but

Aug 14, 2020, 3:49 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7CYzc1naaw

Not so much that one

Aug 14, 2020, 3:53 PM

What makes this evidence better than Mueller’s investigation

Aug 14, 2020, 3:52 PM [ in reply to I love me some Steve Perry and Journey but ]

that resulted in numerous convictions? Go!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What makes this evidence better than Mueller’s investigation

Aug 14, 2020, 4:18 PM

We need a comprehensive breakdown of which laws are

Aug 14, 2020, 4:31 PM

real and can't be broken versus those fake laws against lying to the FBI, the Logan Act, and the Hatch Act.

Wait, I think I know the difference: Crimes committed by Republicans aren't real crimes. All other crimes are crimes.

If you’re really a lawyer, you know the difference

Aug 14, 2020, 4:46 PM

You've heard the term 'Rule of Law,' quite frequently lately

Aug 15, 2020, 11:10 AM

That means that law is applied to everyone, everyone is treated exactly the same and the outcome of the application is not dependent upon their color, size, weight, religion, political leaning or their history when determining guilt or innocence.

What Manifort, Cohen and others charged by Mueller did was unlawful. Perjury traps weren't their offense. Stone, who knows? Flynn, definitely was railroaded which began in Obama's office as evidence show.

The issue is Comey, McCabe and others who lied to congress being ignored, imo. They should be prosecuted.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

None of them were related to organized political spying.

Aug 14, 2020, 4:27 PM [ in reply to What makes this evidence better than Mueller’s investigation ]

They were all sins of the individuals and I'm glad they got busted.

Almost gave you a TD for saying you love Journey.***

Aug 14, 2020, 4:25 PM [ in reply to I love me some Steve Perry and Journey but ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Law enforcement often surveils criminals.***

Aug 14, 2020, 3:46 PM

And each other. Checks and balances,

Aug 14, 2020, 3:53 PM

counterintelligence, ya know. As you said, it only becomes a problem when your doing criminal kinda shid.

You mean like filling lies and on a FISA warrant request...

Aug 14, 2020, 4:24 PM

and swearing to the FISA court that they are true?

More like begging

Aug 14, 2020, 5:15 PM

Russia for help to win an election, squeezing Ukraine's nuts to help win an election, obstruction of justice to keep from getting impeached and to win another election, paying off #### stars and hookers not to talk, tax evasion, fake university, funneling money to his family through a charitable foundation, and on and on an on.

Celebrate his corruption if you like, but America is paying the price...and the tab keeps getting bigger and bigger. Square that with conservative values.

did Obama continue to have "jurisdiction"

Aug 14, 2020, 4:05 PM [ in reply to Law enforcement often surveils criminals.*** ]

after he moved out?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of course.

Aug 14, 2020, 4:10 PM

He masterminded the whole thing and was still controlling the FBI and DOJ even after he left office. We all know he used them throughout his presidency to destroy his political enemies.

..and political campaigns when an election is on the line.***

Aug 14, 2020, 4:21 PM [ in reply to Law enforcement often surveils criminals.*** ]

Why was only the Hillary investigation announced publically?

Aug 14, 2020, 4:23 PM

Seems like a weird thing to do if the point was to influence the election against Trump.

Comey took it upon himself to exonerate Hillary...

Aug 14, 2020, 4:30 PM

that wasn't an announcement that she's broken the law. It was a preemptive strike against any accusations to her lawlessness in belief that she was going to be POTUS.

Boy, that's some legitimate gymnastics over the event

Aug 14, 2020, 4:34 PM

that likely cost Hilldawg the election.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hillary had a long history of email problems..

Aug 15, 2020, 11:14 AM

Read all about it:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/timeline-hillary-clintons-email-saga/story?id=29442707

Even if that were true (it's not)...

Aug 14, 2020, 4:38 PM [ in reply to Comey took it upon himself to exonerate Hillary... ]

as just 11 days from the Election, Comey announced more emails were being investigated which clearly shifted the election towards Trump's direction.

But even if that wasn't the reality, how does it support your argument that Trump was the one being impacted?

I'm stunned.

Aug 15, 2020, 11:03 AM

In Sept 2016 Weiner got busted and a computer shared by his wife, Huma Abedin contained Hillary emails. What was Obama's Justice Dept to do? Let the wound fester or publically declare it benign.

Aug 14, 2020, 4:04 PM

No matter how many times you say this, it won't be true.

They had to lie to get the FISA warrants.

Aug 14, 2020, 4:25 PM

Fake dossier and sworn lies. What part of obvious isn't obvious to you?

Re: They had to lie to get the FISA warrants.

Aug 14, 2020, 4:28 PM

But you're a liar. A lot of the dossier was solid, but it wasn't the basis for the FISA warrants.

Don't call me a liar again or I will put you on...

Aug 14, 2020, 4:36 PM

my prayer list.

Your one of the biggest liars on TNet

Aug 14, 2020, 6:49 PM

and always spouting that holier than thou shid

It is not becoming of a Clemson grad to...

Aug 15, 2020, 9:54 AM

say that about another Clemson grad. It's not gentlemanly at all.

Watergate?

Aug 14, 2020, 4:25 PM

opps wrong party, nothing to see here

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Worse.

Aug 14, 2020, 4:38 PM

Rather than breaking and entering Obama spied on using the justice system which lied to the FISA court judges.

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic