Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
OVER IN GEORGIA
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 3,892

OVER IN GEORGIA

Jul 5, 2014, 8:26 PM

I have been talking to my UGA buddies around Savannah and they are just like the Tigernet posters. They think Georgia will win really big and don't know it Clemson will get more than 1 or 2 field goals. Just FYI.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yawn***

Jul 5, 2014, 8:33 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OVER IN GEORGIA

Jul 5, 2014, 8:34 PM

You do realize fan is a shortened version of FANATIC?

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I spent the whole week in Georgia and didn't have one

Jul 5, 2014, 8:53 PM

dawg say a single word to me about the game. In fact, every one of them made sure to discuss anything BUT football (when they actually had enough never to talk to me in my Clemson garb.)

I guess dawg fans have all changed to quiet, humble, modest, fans, not wanting to hurt my feelings discussing how bad they're going to whup us.

How Mark Richt is still their coach amazes me.***

Jul 5, 2014, 8:55 PM

Talk about frustrating !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How Mark Richt is still their coach amazes me.***

Jul 5, 2014, 8:59 PM

Never has anyone done so little with so much so often as him. I hope they keep him forever.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole stoudt > aaron Murray > Logan Thomas> Hutson mason

Jul 6, 2014, 1:37 AM

Any georgia fan with a GED will tell you they're worried about Hutson mason and they're split down the middle about the defense. But you and your redneck buddies should bet your trailers on georgia beating the ##### out of us or holding us under 21 points.

Re: Cole stoudt > aaron Murray > Logan Thomas> Hutson mason

Jul 6, 2014, 9:55 AM

Stoudt>Murray...are you high? I mean wow what an outrageous statement. Stoudt has played in mop up duty in the ACC. Ive never been an AM fan but I will give him more credit than that.

You must not have seen aaron Murray play this year.

Jul 6, 2014, 1:55 PM

I mean I know they kicked your arses but in every other game past that he was pretty awful. Helll Todd Gurley ended up injured from carrying the team on his back every game.

Re: Cole stoudt > aaron Murray > Logan Thomas> Hutson mason

Jul 6, 2014, 11:22 AM [ in reply to Cole stoudt > aaron Murray > Logan Thomas> Hutson mason ]

They are worried about Mason facing the SEC this year, not about Clemson. Nobody in the SEC fears Clemson, just the weak little ACC guys.

Manafold

Jul 6, 2014, 11:44 AM

Manafold="Stupid is as stupid says"!

Message was edited by: jester®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ahahahaha lsu, georgia? I mean nick saban was trying

Jul 6, 2014, 1:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Cole stoudt > aaron Murray > Logan Thomas> Hutson mason ]

To get our style of play banned if that doesn't sound like he's scared then you're even more of a dumbarse than I ever expected. You're really that confident with Dylan Thompson after losing literally the only 2 players that kept you in the game agains us this year( not including adam humphries) please sit your redneck #### down you're embarrassing your fanbase

Both teams have reasons to be confident...***

Jul 6, 2014, 2:03 AM

Re: Both teams have reasons to be confident...***

Jul 6, 2014, 2:55 AM

Ga is going to score....no concerns there. Most of us are cauiously optimistic that Pruitt can ressurect the defensive secondary. If we can just be average back there we'll be fine because we are solid up front.

Re: Both teams have reasons to be confident...***

Jul 6, 2014, 9:42 AM

You really need to get this manafold leghumper dood under control. He's a disgrace to dwag nation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks 007.***

Jul 6, 2014, 7:40 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Now now, not nice to bring his IQ into this....***

Jul 6, 2014, 4:14 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 6, 2014, 10:02 AM

That's funny. Most of the UGA fans I speak to are about the same as us. They really aren't sure what they're going to have this year and think the game could go either way.

They do unanimously agree that SC fans like you are a hoot to laugh at though.

Jul 6, 2014, 2:24 PM

Thanks, this info has quelled my thirst for football talk. Back to the beach.

A win between the Hedges is going to be like sweet Peaches!

Jul 6, 2014, 2:26 PM

Orange peaches, that is! GoTigERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 6, 2014, 5:35 PM

yawn another troll

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 20
| visibility 3,892
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic